Home

Happy birthday lukeiamyourdad!

tk102

Bah, ye know not what hot is. :p

20 Degrees is typically the winter minimum here, with summer maximums hitting 35-37. It's a humid area, so the climate isn't extreme or anything.

Here, minimum can get to -5, -6, while the temperature in summers can get to 35 or more (at least, the last coupe of years). Very cold and very hot! :)

But...but you're in India. Isn't it a good thing that weather's hot and you're sweaty 365 days a year?

I remember how sticky my body was in Vietnam even though I wasn't sweating per se. Strange sensation...

Well, having lived here all my life, I suppose I got used to it now. :p The big heat is only in the summer (April-May-June) - the rainy and winter seasons make for some nice coolness. :)

I particularly enjoyed the cold wave we were having recently, with Mumbai's temperatures dropping to 9 degrees. Extra cold is always better than extra heat in my books! :D

So, what fun did you have on your b-day, LIAYD?

Nothing much since it was a Monday and I had stuff to finish (as usual). I did go out with friends during the weekend, eating and drinking, nothing out of the ordinary, except that I don't pay for anything :D

Folks got me some stuff as usual.

I'm a simple person, I don't like big celebrations where all the attention is on myself.

I'll send you some of my cold. It's currently 1 degree F/-17C with a windchill around -17F/-30C. Send some heat, please. Please!

Okay, it should arrive in 3-4 weeks via Fed Ex. I've e-mailed you the tracking number. Have fun!

(Do you have any customs tax or anything for that, btw?)

Curse you temperate Europeans! :fist:

Miltiades forgot to mention its always gray and clouded for 360 days of the year.

The temperature might be nicely inbetween, you just get depri by the dull lightning...

ANyway, very late Happy B-Day LIAMYD :D

Archived