Home

I just reported a pedophile...(see mod note in first post before replying)

DarthJebus05

And it was a great feeling. Of course, this guy was was pedophile, trying to engage in oral sex with my sister. I rung up Crime Stoppers (Australia's anonymous crime reporter), supplied them with his location (didn't have his address) and his email. They sent the email off to be traced or whatever they do.

If any of you know any pedophiles, please report them. It will stop you from worrying about who they're engaging in pedophilia with anymore. And it will feel great.

Moderator note: Pedophilia is a very challenging subject for a PG-13 site. Be careful about how descriptive you get about actions--if it's too descriptive it will be deleted, and if you abuse that you will get sanctioned. Do not link to sites promoting pedophilia, or other inappropriate sites.

The staff will make the judgment call on what's appropriate. If you have any questions about whether a post or link will be allowed, please PM one of us and we'll be happy to look it over and work with you on it. If you feel a post has gone over the line, PLEASE use the 'report post' function--that is the single fastest way for most of us to get the notification of a problem post.

This is a public forum. If you happen to post something here that can get you in legal hot water, I'm not going to be sorry one bit if the authorities come knocking on your door.

Yes, I know some of this sounds strict, but there is very little wiggle room with this particular subject. --Jae

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your sister may also need to see a professional for counseling after an experience like that. Getting molested or nearly molested is very traumatizing.

Good catch on getting the guy.

There is zero excuse for someone to be doing this to a child, and you could be doing that child the greatest favor in the world by making one little phone call to someone who can fix the problem.

There is zero excuse for someone to be doing this to a child.

Try being born and growing up realizing that the -only- thing that gets you off is a child. There is always an excuse, and I'd wager that the majority of the people are pedophiles from birth. People want to be close to something, and they want sex. When a child is the only thing that can feed that... you get pedophiles.

If the only thing that satisfied me was a child, I wager I'd be arrested at some point as well.

But, back on topic, I have some experience with pedophiles from my past. Get your sister some counseling and coach her on internet safety as soon as possible. I would recommend removing her from the internet for a few months before letting her back on. Figure out what is making her so vulnerable, and then try and help her fix it.

I hope the police find the guy so that he can get the help he needs, or be removed from the temptation to help himself and others.

I log every chat on MSN, AIM, Yahoo, Ventrilo and every game and even that happens on the computer. Due to luck while trying to find a certain chat log on MSN, I came across a email I never saw before. I read the chat log, and called the authorities straight away. I told my parents after I did, and we were thinking of getting her counseling. Nothing is final yet.

Try being born and growing up realizing that the -only- thing that gets you off is a child. There is always an excuse, and I'd wager that the majority of the people are pedophiles from birth. People want to be close to something, and they want sex. When a child is the only thing that can feed that... you get pedophiles.

I disagree, while the psychological evidence does point to certain genes playing apart in people being more aggressive or whatever; people can still choose, after all while many men with higher testosterone are in Prison, there are also many men who are proffesional sports stars with a similar level of testosterone. Just because an individual maybe inclined to act in a particular way, doesn't mean they can't channel that 'energy' into something constructive.

Personally I suspect pedophiles are a mixture of genes, nurture and environment. We should be careful not to dehumanise, these poor individuals as while their crimes are repugnant they are still people, often who themsevles were abused as children. But while trying to help them; once someone has offended, I think they should be brought to account for their actions and not given the chance to re-offend.

I disagree, while the psychological evidence does point to certain genes playing apart in people being more aggressive or whatever; people can still choose, after all while many men with higher testosterone are in Prison, there are also many men who are proffesional sports stars with a similar level of testosterone. Just because an individual maybe inclined to act in a particular way, doesn't mean they can't channel that 'energy' into something constructive.

Are you certain they can choose? In order to make the right choice, one must have at least the clear difinitions of what's right and wrong. I don't think those people have.

Are you certain they can choose? In order to make the right choice, one must have at least the clear difinitions of what's right and wrong. I don't think those people have.

Perhaps, it is obviously hard to generalise, and depends on the individuals, involved as to their definitions of right and wrong.

It's irrelevant if they realize the only thing that gets them off is a child. It's still wrong. I'm sorry for whatever damaged their systems so that they don't have appropriate sex drives, but it's still wrong. Why? A child can't choose to have sex or not sex in the case of pedophiles, and a child's sexual organs are not developed enough at younger ages to even have sex. If you have sex with a younger child, you damage their internal organs. That doesn't even begin to address the psychological damage done of forcing a child to have sex.

Yeah, we humans in general want sex, but it needs to be in the appropriate context. Pedophiles don't get the right to indulge their 'needs' at the expense of a child's health and safety. Sorry, but their 'right' to be horny doesn't override my kids', or any kids', rights to an upbringing safe from being damaged by these predators. Their actions are reprehensible and they need to be stopped from harming children.

Sorry, but their 'right' to be horny doesn't override my kids', or any kids', rights to an upbringing safe from being damaged by these predators.

While I don't want to be part of this debate on paedophilia, I only wish to express that the question arises as to just how one can define if a right overrides another. How can it be reasonably judged that a man's right to sexual satisfaction is higher or lower than that of a child to be raised in a safe and sound environment?

While I don't want to be part of this debate on paedophilia, I only wish to express that the question arises as to just how one can define if a right overrides another. How can it be reasonably judged that a man's right to sexual satisfaction is higher or lower than that of a child to be raised in a safe and sound environment?

You gotta be kidding! For the same reason rape is wrong; an individual in a western country should be allowed to think and feel what they want, however as soon as they act in a way that affects another they come under the juristiction of the government and judicary. So for the same reason I do not agree with mob mentality going after pedophiles, I do not allow a pedophile to abuse a child; perhaps I'm an inherrantly repressive and narrowminded individual, but I happen to believe a child should have the right not to be sexually abused!

I happen to believe a child should have the right not to be sexually abused!

Agreed, but the question is, should a person not have a right to fulfil his sexual desires? And if he should, and these two rights overlap, which should override the other (if at all) and on what basis?

Agreed, but the question is, should a person not have a right to fulfil his sexual desires? And if he should, and these two rights overlap, which should override the other (if at all) and on what basis?

Sex should be consensual, when it is not an individual does not have the right to fullfill their 'sexual' needs. We live in a society that seems to think that just because you 'feel' something it should give you the right to do it. With the same logic applied, if I'm a serial killer, why shouldn't I be allowed to go and kill someone, as that is how I get my sexual satisfaction. The problem with modern society, at least as it seems to me, is most people think they should be allowed to do whatever they like, and treat others how ever they like; however when they are treated the same way by someone else in the say way they have treated others they moan, get hurt and angry. Socrates made the point I'm trying to make along time ago and far more elequontly; "Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others". That is of course the negative; Jesus articulated it as a positive 'Love your neighbours as yourself'.

Er, shouldn't this thread be in Kavar's Corner? I assume that paedophilia is a serious enough topic to debate and discuss over, no?

I never intended for this to be a full out discussion, thats why I put it in the other board.

I like my Sunkist (a orange soda/fanta drink). I always have a urge to go get a can out of the fridge. I resist that urge by thinking about what other drinks I could be drinking, so I don't crave Sunkist anymore.

As I've never been a pedophile and don't know what they're thinking, but why can't they think about adults instead of children like I do with my Sunkist?

They expect others to help them. We can't help them, they have to help themselves.

As I've never been a pedophile and don't know what they're thinking, but why can't they think about adults instead of children like I do with my Sunkist?

Bad example, try asking yourself why you can't think about guys like you think about girls.(If you are homosexual, ask the same question the other way round)

Wow...a debate about the morality of raping children. I just lost a big notch of respect for this forum. What the hell is wrong with you people? You don't have a 'right' to fulfill your sexual desires! That's a desire, and as we all know, nobody gets everything they want. On the other hand, getting raped is a clear violation of your rights, and given that a child is not developed sufficiently to give consent, sex with a child is always rape. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go vomit.

Agreed, but the question is, should a person not have a right to fulfill his sexual desires?
Certainly, but like anything else that right stops when it violates another’s rights. So they do not completely sexual fulfillment, they can get over it. Life is not about getting all your desires fulfilled. Life involves disappointments. How many people actual have their sexual desires fulfilled? Why would his or her desire outweigh the right everybody has to be a child? Protect those that cannot protect (or will not protect themselves), like children and the elderly, is the job of everyone within a society.

Wow...a debate about the morality of raping children.
What debate? There is no argument known to man, that would make me even give me reason to pause on my belief that is the sickest form abuse known to man. Anyone that would take advantage of an innocent’s trust or abuse those that cannot protect themselves is the dredge of society. They do not deserve our sympathy they deserve our wrath. Our sympathy should be reserved for their victims.

What debate? There is no argument known to man, that would make me even give me reason to pause on my belief that is the sickest form abuse known to man. Anyone that would take advantage of an innocent’s trust or abuse those that cannot protect themselves is the dredge of society. They do not deserve our sympathy they deserve our wrath. Our sympathy should be reserved for their victims.

I shall quote myself.

once someone has offended, I think they should be brought to account for their actions and not given the chance to re-offend.

Pedophelia and Rape are probably the two worst crimes one human can purpetrate on another (as well as murdering the child of a parent). And those who do such things should be locked up for the safety of society however....

Forgiveness is vital as the alternative is hate and consider what that does; Bitterness, blame anger and hatred; for humans hatred only destroys the hater; the object of their hatred is either unaware or doesn’t care that they are hated. People should let go of negative emotions such as these; it will only lead down a dark path, as the hater will only become the hated after they do that which caused them to hate in the first place. It only forms a destructive circle.

Personally I suspect pedophiles are a mixture of genes, nurture and environment. We should be careful not to dehumanise, these poor individuals as while their crimes are repugnant they are still people, often who themsevles were abused as children.

Let me rephrase, nothing said by anyone will make me feel sorry for someone that violated a child. I do feel sorry for those that are attracted to child, yet overcome their urge to harm a child.

I have no hate towards anyone. Forgiveness is fine and something I strongly believe in. I’m all for forgiving even a pedophile, however forgiving has nothing to do with forgetting. Forgiving also does not mean the pedophile has to be released from prison. They can be forgiven, yet still be kept off the streets where they cannot harm another child.

For those of you who've been posting here already and as a result might not see my note in the first post that I just added, please read. This in no way means it's a problem right now. I'm taking pre-emptive action to prevent potential problems down the road.

Pedophilia is a very challenging subject for a PG-13 site. Be careful about how descriptive you get about actions--if it's too descriptive it will be deleted, and if you abuse that you will get sanctioned. Do not link to sites promoting pedophilia, or other inappropriate sites.

The staff will make the judgment call on what's appropriate. If you have any questions about whether a post or link will be allowed, please PM one of us and we'll be happy to look it over and work with you on it. If you feel a post has gone over the line, PLEASE use the 'report post' function--that is the single fastest way for most of us to get the notification of a problem post.

This is a public forum. If you happen to post something here that can get you in legal hot water, I'm not going to be sorry one bit if the authorities come knocking on your door.

Yes, I know some of this sounds strict, but there is very little wiggle room with this particular subject.

Thanks.

Pedophelia is in the same category as rape for a good reason. It is having intimate relations with someone who is either unwilling or unable to give consent. Having relations with an incapacitated person is rape, because the person isn't able to give consent. A child is not able to give consent as their rights are restricted. They are not independant.

Yes, I know some of this sounds strict, but there is very little wiggle room with this particular subject.

Exactly why I'm not intending on discussing it in detail... I'll only say that I agree that it is not their right to do such things to a child just because they are a pedophile and that is their sexual instinct to do so...

Archived