Home

Revan's Flowing Cape & Belt (K1 & TSL)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, how are the videos and screenshots? Good, Bad, Terribad? Anyway, thanks again Sithspecter for letting me test it :D

Besides being in hi-quality and thus slowing my craptastic computer down to sluggish speeds, I enjoyed the images and movie. The Endar Spire video was a bit too long for my tastes, but I did get to see the sweet power attack on the bridge.

I assume this mod will also include the force power fix, but is there any chance of you making a feminine Revan variant?

It is essentialy the same model but with narrower hips and a protruding chest (bewbz! ;P). So I don't think you would need to start over, just edit the model leaving your new animations intact.

I know that this is a brilliant achievement by SS guys, but please keep your posts on-topic, this thread has been massively cut by RH, and I've just had to delete a whole load of off-topic posts. Please keep it on topic, or the thread will end up getting locked -- j7

It would appear some of you, seem to not grasp the concept of "don't post off-topic" as such this thread is closed; there will be a release thread I'm sure in TUCE soon enough, and the mod will be up at KotOR Files soon; as such this thread is closed to prevent further spam - j7

Furthermore some posters who persisted may be receiving infractions for their ignoring of mod warnings. So no cry's of 'foul' when you get them. -RH

Archived