Home

Dragon Age

Pavlos

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not only homosexual, but an interspecies fling, my female elf and Leliana heated up the camp fire.:dev14: It is the shoes man, you have to get the shoes!

Heh well, I definitely did the interracial thing with my male Dalish elf and Leliana, Morrigan and every girl from the Pearl. Yup, the ladies just couldn't resist my elf and his pointy... ears.

Nowhere near as hot as my Dwarf doing it with Zevran. >_>

Holy shi--!:eek:

Who cares what is in the chest, it is the experience for opening the thing I want. The experience for chest and traps is the reasons I consider a rogue a must.

All that crap loot from locked containers does add up to a fair amount of gold if you sell it to merchants.

Precisely. There were good weapons, or some quest related items here and there, but most of the other stuff simply got me a fair amount of money at the nearest merchant. The experience gain doesn't hurt either.

Zevran scares me, I'm afraid to turn my back on him. I’m afraid I’d find one of those “worthless daggers” stuck in my back. :xp:

That and his story about how he loves leather were dead give-aways huh? :xp:

Seriously...a homosexual elf assassin and a retarded dwarf enchanter...Bioware does a fine job!

Dang...just had a major let-down...regarding a boss.

The Brood Mother? Apparantly the only way to beat her is to use coward tactics :s I went all out attacking the tentacles in melee, supported by Morrigan and Wynn for healing. I got killed when the Broodmother was about 50% EVERY time.

I then saw 2 little hints in the loading screens (or read it elsewhere)...something about 'equip your characters with melee AND ranged weapons, you never know what can happen.

You go and stand on a stone (where the tentacles can't reach you) and shoot arrows and standard attacks at the tentacles, and after that, the broodmother.

No sweat. Easy as HELL. Compared to the dragon battle, this was WAY too easy once you read a frickin loading screen. Kind of a let-down.

Anyone manage to kill her in melee? I'm playing on normal btw.

Yep

My party was all knocked out and it was me VS the Broodmother and her horde. Suffice it to say, I did not think I would win, but many health pots later and I finally beat her with my Human Noble Warrior. Tough fight, but possible with lots of health pots. I am playing on easy, though.

Just beat the final boss. Kick ass. Though... a bit disappointing at the same time. It was a cool fight, but a bit easy considering how powerful the Big Bad is supposed to be. Most of the sub bosses were just as hard if not harder...

Ah well. Still awesome.

Time for another playthrough!

Whoa! I was pursuing a romance with Liliana and she

burst into song!

I wasn't expecting that. It was a really cool moment, I thought.

I dunno, I found that pretty cringe-worthy myself. I found both the Leliana and Morrigan romances fairly underwhelming. Kind of makes me wonder what exactly David Gaider has been doing for the last 6 years.

I found both of them quit good actually...although I didn't go all the way with Liliana. I did hear moest of her (very good written) background though.

And for Morrigan...my ending was very sad because of her:

Sacrificing herself, her (mine) unborn child to save the PC. My PC became an advisor to King Alistair and ruled the country somewhat, because Alistair wasn't that capable. Alistair did put a mage (Wynn), a dwarf (Ohgren; only staying for the booze) and elf (the one from the alienage) on top positions as his advisors too. Alistair became known as 'King of the people.'

My PC roamed the land though...searching for Morrigan...and the fellowship eventually fell apart. You can't tell me that's bad writing :raise: I was...well...moved?

I don wonder what will happen in my Dragon Age 2 though. With the Morrigan ending...it smells like Baldurs gate...

Someone absorbing evil powers, eventually being corrupted by it

Whoa! I was pursuing a romance with Liliana and she

burst into song!

I wasn't expecting that. It was a really cool moment, I thought.

Pretty unexpected. :)

Though unless there is more than one such occasion in the game I don't think it's related to any romance plot. She did that for me when returning to camp after solving the Dalish plot part, and my female PC wasn't in any romantic relation with Leliana. (Though I did have +100% Friendly approval with her at the time.)

The lip sync did leave something to desire in that scene though. The characters look very weird when they open the mouth too much in DA, generally. :)

underwhelming

Sums up the conclusion of the Alistair romance arc at the Landsmeet unless you go for a single path through that scenario, to put it mildly. Every other option ends in misery. :wonder:

Nowhere near as hot as my Dwarf doing it with Zevran. >_>

My character had a fun night with Morrigan, now I'll try go for the elf :lol:

He's a bit odd though... leather feetish and stuff o_Q

Though I wonder if Bioware made the same sort of scene if the "dudes" are doing it. Why didn't Fow news explode about this gritty blood sex infested game I wonder... :confused:

Though unless there is more than one such occasion in the game I don't think it's related to any romance plot. She did that for me when returning to camp after solving the Dalish plot part, and my female PC wasn't in any romantic relation with Leliana. (Though I did have +100% Friendly approval with her at the time.)

The lip sync did leave something to desire in that scene though. The characters look very weird when they open the mouth too much in DA, generally.

Yup had that scene as well, after finished the large quest with the Dalish elfs. I don't find a bad idea, though it looked more comical really.

Your in the middle of the wilds and it sounds as if she's in a church or something... it also gave me a sort of Disney feeling. >_>

Bit of a mixed bag really. So far I've been enjoying the banter of my fellow party members, best so far is the golem Shales.

And somehow I enjoy Alistair.

I had her stuck in that same pose, but she was also on fire at the time. I really wanted to end the conversation quickly before she became a charred corpse. Teach me not to use my mage powers with innocents around.

Burn baby burn...Disco Inferno? With a drunken Dwarf, homosexual Assassin, Ornithophobic Golem, lesbian bard, sarcastic bastard (literally) ,

Dead

mage and dry-witted sadistic apostate. Fun times.

Leliana was stuck in the following pose throughout the entire conversation:

th_Gobsmacked.jpg

:rofl: Never happened to me, but it sure looks hilarious.

i believe zevran would be classified as pansexual

the dude would **** an oil derrick

That he would.

Anyway, finished my second playthrough as a human noble rogue (what a combo). The resolution as to the PC's brother was pretty dumb.

Hey bro, glad you're OK! Me? I slept through the whole thing.

Still, the important thing is that with a human character I got to

become king by marrying Anora. Badass, ooooh yeah.

For the third time (I must be crazy to be replaying it again with no break) I decided to try the mage, an elf like my first character, 'cause elves are much more interesting. I'll probably be as evil as possible this time, with a few exceptions.

Just encountered the strangest (or stupidest?) bug ever...maybe someone can help me?

I finished the DA: Journeys game that gives you three new items for the game. However, when I started a new game with a dwarf, only the helm was there.

Needless to say, as a dwarf noble, you get imprisoned and you lose all your equipment. Including the UBER helmet!

Where are the other two items and where is my helmet?

Meh...back to my City Elf Rogue then...

Just encountered the strangest (or stupidest?) bug ever...maybe someone can help me?
A lot of the DLC bonus items don't show up straight away or you have to buy them (!!) from merchants. They possibly took that Origin's ending into account, so there's a chance you may encounter it again later in the game when you run into an old friend who's now a merchant in Denerim, or when you return home. Worth a look. The other option is to not install any of the bonus items until after the Origin is finished, or deactivate the item/s in the DLC screen, load and resave, then activate again.

The DLC overall seems to be somewhat unstable. Have had a weird incident with the Stone Prisoner twice now where Shale lose all dialog/quest progress. So if you speak with her while she's in your party (or in camp) you'll warp outside the map (unless you're on Honnleath) and get the first "Activate the golem" conversation instead of the regular greeting.

Managed to fix the dialog the first time it happened by using the console to re-set the plot progress variables, head back to Honnleath and go through the Shale recruit sequence again (even though she was already in my party). It has happened again though and since I'm on the endgame railroad track I can't go back there to fix it again. I just hope this doesn't mess up the ending. :wonder:

Both times this has happened party members have had equipped DLC-related items unequipped (or perhaps removed and then re-created in inventory) as well. So I'm guessing it might have something to do with that annoying online authentication of DLC content misfiring on occasion. :roleyess:

The DLC overall seems to be somewhat unstable. Have had a weird incident with the Stone Prisoner twice now where Shale lose all dialog/quest progress. So if you speak with her while she's in your party (or in camp) you'll warp outside the map (unless you're on Honnleath) and get the first "Activate the golem" conversation instead of the regular greeting.

Can't say, really. The game has worked perfectly on my PC so far, I haven't even patched it to v1.01. I do know they're preparing a 1.02 patch that's supposed to fix a lot of bugs, but I don't know anything about when it'll be released.

Archived