Home

Cooking Mama: Mama Kills Animals

jrrtoken

Something wonderful from the militants at PETA. To coincide with Thanksgiving and the Cooking Mama: World Kitchen video game on the Wii, PETA has released Cooking Mama: Mama Kills Animals, a Flash game which shows you how to properly prepare a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner; the real way!

The game involves plucking a turkey, gutting it, chopping it's head off, and other wonderful activities, all with gratuitous amounts of blood and gore! The whole game is interlaced with facts on the poultry industry, which are mysteriously missing sources to back them up. In the end, Mama turns vegan and prepares a tofu turkey. How wonderful.

Just to let you know, the game is full of rather disturbing and almost overdone gore and violence, so unless if you want to lose interest in turkeys, Thanksgiving, or food in general, then I'd be wary.

Source

The actual game

Most of the world knows how turkeys, chickens, and so forth are prepared because they raise their own. It's only in industrialized countries that we don't learn how these things are done on a daily basis. The poultry industry does have its faults (my sister-in-law used to work for a poultry company and she had some stories to tell about it), but it's not nearly as evil as PETA would have you believe. My mother-in-law lived on a farm and they raised their own chickens for eggs and meat. It's the only way they had any kind of meat/protein during the Depression. PETA wasn't around to give them tofu handouts then. PETA loves to use scare stories to get their agenda across. If someone wants to be vegetarian, fine, it's a pretty healthy lifestyle if you know how to balance your proteins if you're a strict vegan, but I don't want some organization trying to cram it down my throat.

PETA is so disconnected from some parts of the world...it looks like they've never been out of a city. They can eat what they want, I couldn't care less (that's a personal choice when you can afford it).

If I were rich enough, I'd paid them all a visit to some parts of the world and challenge them to grow some veggies over there...(and stay warm eating veggies only in some places too...)

Makes me wish I had bought more than one pair of sealskin mitts from the "hunter's supply" in an Inuit village...Inuit hunters who kill an animal take what they need ( three rotten tomatoes in some villages can cost a much as $7 ) and put the rest for community use, including the skins. Summertime lasts two months and it's permafrost...

Anyway, it's dinner time here... *looks at AAA filet mignon...and red wine sauce* Screw PETA! seeya later.

People like this obviously have no concept of what its like to live without an infinite resource of vegetables at their disposal. They should be praying less for animals and more for the hope that they are never put into a situation where plants don't show up seemingly like magic and without harm to any animals what so ever :rolleyes:

Oh well. Its their privilege to continue living their clearly spoiled and naive lives.

Is gravy really made of a turkey's internal organs?
More or less, yes, along with the drippings, flour or cornstarch to thicken and water. All gravy is in it's most basic form is a thickening agent and water, the rest is just for flavor. Oh and PETA's retarded, sure skinning live animals isn't cool, but neither is trying to force a lifestyle onto people, so PETA can go screw themselves.

More or less, yes, along with the drippings, flour or cornstarch to thicken and water. All gravy is in it's most basic form is a thickening agent and water, the rest is just for flavor. Oh and PETA's retarded, sure skinning live animals isn't cool, but neither is trying to force a lifestyle onto people, so PETA can go screw themselves.

Shouldn't scare people away though, I hate when people say they don't eat pies because its made from cow hooves and stuff, so what if it is? It tastes awesome.

Archived