Home

New Screenshots 11/28/08

Nedak

Only the Tython Enclave wasn't as convincing, I thought. I actually immediately thought of a level in Mass Effect when looking at that screenie.

I don't think what's shown in that screenshot would be the whole complex, judging by the scale of doors etc. Looks more like it's a part of the perimeter wall fortification to me. :)

Was it just me or did the lightsabers look smaller in the first pic on page 2?

I saw it as well... :) They do look a lot better... I was kinda hoping for better graphics but at least this time they don't have an excuse as to why they won't make a PC version... Even though most MMORGs are usually PC only...

I also agree that they should make the robes more "loose"... The game isn't about checking out the chicks, it's about "pretending" to be whoever you want to be... :)

Good heavens. Everyone is all worried about the robes. There's more than likely going to be more than one style of robe. I highly doubt they will only have the nearly nekkid as the only choice. Be careful or you'll end up with SWG types of robes and cloaks.

Something I think is more important is the guns. LOOK AT THE HAIR DRYER GUN. I mean what are they expecting us to do Style the enemy to death? I know... I'll have one crafted that has the name "Leafblower of Death"

Good heavens. Everyone is all worried about the robes. There's more than likely going to be more than one style of robe. I highly doubt they will only have the nearly nekkid as the only choice. Be careful or you'll end up with SWG types of robes and cloaks.

Something I think is more important is the guns. LOOK AT THE HAIR DRYER GUN. I mean what are they expecting us to do Style the enemy to death? I know... I'll have one crafted that has the name "Leafblower of Death"

I think the guns actually look pretty neat.

don't you mean xbox?

Yes, and no... With TFU they said that the graphics were "too good" for the PC... Come on... I can run Medal of Honor: Aireborne at the highest settings with no problem, I'm sure I can run TFU on at least the lowest settings... Now with the Xbox, I don't a lot about the MMORGs, never really played one to be honest...

I think the guns actually look pretty neat.

I like the guns about as much as the Jedi liked the pringles can saber hilts. Actually, I wonder if you could fit a pringles can in the barrel of that gun. I don't mind the general design, but that barrel is just freakin huge. It really looks like a hair dryer. Partly because of the design, partly because of that huge exhaust vent of a barrel.

Guess I'll be setting my gun to "FABULOUS!"

Oh and M@RS. The game is going to be released on PC first. they MAY port it to console, but not likely.

I like the guns about as much as the Jedi liked the pringles can saber hilts. Actually, I wonder if you could fit a pringles can in the barrel of that gun. I don't mind the general design, but that barrel is just freakin huge. It really looks like a hair dryer. Partly because of the design, partly because of that huge exhaust vent of a barrel.

Guess I'll be setting my gun to "FABULOUS!"

Oh and M@RS. The game is going to be released on PC first. they MAY port it to console, but not likely.

Everyone keep in mind that the game is still in early development, things can change.....

Everyone keep in mind that the game is still in early development, things can change.....

Haha yeah, that's what I was saying when they were talking about the sabers. Unfortunately not enough people screamed about the guns I guess. Watch, they'll fix the robes for the Jedi, and the guns will still be blow dryers. Seems like they are already taking queues from SWG and fixing Jedi stuff and leaving other concerns behind. Well it makes sense I suppose. Many jedi using the Force Whine ability on the forums.

Yes, and no... With TFU they said that the graphics were "too good" for the PC... Come on... I can run Medal of Honor: Aireborne at the highest settings with no problem, I'm sure I can run TFU on at least the lowest settings... Now with the Xbox, I don't a lot about the MMORGs, never really played one to be honest...

Ohh TFU, I thought you were talking about TOR

Archived