Home

Force Fashion 2

jonathan7

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice one J7.

Any chance of Anakins Clone Wars robe appearing in this mod?

I'll certainly look into it.

Looks great J7! Only thing do you think the symbols should be gold?

Well, I took the symbols directly from a screenshot from my RotS Dvd, so I think I'll stick with Red I'm affraid.

Well, something else, the collar on my Anakin Robe always bugged me, never was happy with it, but just got to the point where I'd release it and correct later... It has now been corrected ;)

picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=2810

GREAT! Mira's especially. I like the second pic better since that version has borders at the edges. The pattern as is either darker or a brown or reddish brown, sorta like rust...

Otherwise solid patterns at the borders with color as-is.

Malak-esque armor:

I would

1) Change the color of the chain-mail waist cape pattern and color--plaid just *doesn't* do well with the rest. Darken it at the very least.

2) Pattern of the boot plates, change around a bit. I.E. Make toe and top foot plate connect into one and elongate the heel plate to take up some more of the black space.

Maybe also make the shin plating taller and include some on the calves.

My shiny 2 cents.

I'm liking what you did to correct the collar on the Anakin robe. ;)

Small question anyone know what dimension robe/clothing icons should be? And how the should be saved e.g. do they need to be saved as 24/ppi??

either 64x64 or 128x128 (I used the 128 for the saber icons I just made, I'm sure that if 128 is too big, the game will automatically resize it). And I think, to be safe, save it as 24 bit.

^I like that pattern.

By the way is the original Mira Robe based on the Jedi robe or barris offee(or something like that) in the mod? I think it was a great robe just not Mira like. It would be a great addition

Due to it's popularity the original blue Barris Offee robe will be included, here is the finalised set for FF2 - and a PM, I recently sent to my top secret partner in crime!

Original V1;

1 = Original K1 Robe - a_robe_02

2 = Jolee Robe - a_robe_27

3 = Original Black k1 Robe - a_robe_03

4 = Obi-Wan TPM - a_robe_08 (edited, brand new texture)

6 = Anakin RotS - a_robe_09 (fixed collar)

7 = Obi Wan AotC - a_robe_04

8 = Original K1 inspired by 90SK - a_robe_21 (new texture!)

9 = Mace TPM - a_robe_10 (fixed collar)

10 = Obi-Wan ANH - a_robe_19

New;

50 = Mace RotS – Nemo’s Robe (a_robe_50)

51 = Luke RotJ - Crado’s Robe - a_robe_29

52 = Darth Maul – Nath Cowling - a_robe_22

53 = Darth Sidious RotS – Aleema Keto’s Robe - a_robe_24

54 = Baris Offee – Quatra’s Robe (a_robe_54)

55 = Brown Leather Robe – Sylvars Robe (a_robe_55)

56 = Gold Librarian – Thon’s Robe - a_robe_28

57 = Malak’s Jedi Robe – Malak’s Robe (a_robe_57)

58 = Nomi Sunrider – Nomi’s Robe - a_robe_30

59 = Qui-Gon Jinn – Arca Jeth - a_robe_23

60 = White Librarian – Odan-Urr’s Robes (a_robe_60)

70 = Handmaidens Robe - (a_robe_x01)

71 = Mira’s Robe – (a_robe_71)

72 = Atton’s Robe –(a_robe_72)

73 = Disciple’s Robe (a_robe_73)

However here's Atton's new robe... It's meant to portray the bleakness of his character, while emanating a bit of hope (the white at the centre of the black)...

Not bad, not bad - definitely fits him nicely. The horrible low res textures in the background take away some of its greatness, though. :D If you don't mind me asking, in which module was this SS taken?

Not bad, not bad - definitely fits him nicely. The horrible low res textures in the background take away some of its greatness, though. :D If you don't mind me asking, in which module was this SS taken?

It's the Ebon Hawk below Atton, from the Prologue; the problem with the Hawk's textures is they are stretched so much. Went there for icon making purposes - some of us are horribly low tech, (well I swapped the skyboxes to all black and the lined up my dude to take screenshots).

• 7 months later...

Well exciting news, after over a year of development and with the help of both Maruis Fett and Ender Wiggin, Force Fashion 2 is only now days away from release; its currently being tested by a select few who can let me know of any bugs/improvements.

Before I go onto what the Mod does, here is a general screeny of the new playable Robes (this comes with a 56K warning, you will also need to be signed on to see the screenie);

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=3034

As well as adding a number of Robes to the game; Mira, Mical and Atton all have their own unique Jedi Robes. The Jedi Councils Robes have been updated.

There are a few new weapons to be found around the game, all the Robes have been added in game (so no need for cheats). The NPC's default clothing now comes with their own unique bonuses and their own icons, the NPC's also have their own custom weapons, which you get when they join the party.

last Mira robe looks excellent! I would spare out the neck part though... I liked the first Malak robe better than the second version (it doesn't have to be exactly Malak for me but I don't what you were going for) the last Qui-Gon is way better than the first ones... I liked them too but the lines of the inner robes were much too sharp imo

Here's the rest of the icons, for those interested:

j7_icons_3.jpg

Yeah, the party members personal clothing items all say 'lightsaber' in that screeny, but that's when I was testing they all looked ok I was too lazy to actually go through editing all the item files there and then, so I replaced the lightsaber icons. :p

The icons are one of the things I did for the mod, if you haven't worked that out, btw. :p

Archived