Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay economic collapse.

Just imagine how I feel right now... >.<

Me and failboating on getting jobs. If anyone has any openings and the company would be willing to help me find a place to live and help cover the cost of moving, and it's not a retail or services industry with great job security, I'd totally take it.

Yay economic collapse.

Just imagine how I feel right now... >.<

Me and failboating on getting jobs. If anyone has any openings and the company would be willing to help me find a place to live and help cover the cost of moving, and it's not a retail or services industry with great job security, I'd totally take it.

least you got a job :mad:

Didn't get nearly as much done today as I had hoped and planned.

I guess that's to be expected... it was a fairly long list, involving spending a lot of time at many different places not exactly near one another.

That "time-space continuum" crap really worked against me today.

Good news. The Teams of Debbie McCormick, and Erica Brown. Both from my Madison Curling club are in the Final four playoffs to determine who get to represent the US in the Women Olympics for curling

Also good news, my friend Craig Brown is had a bit of a tougher time but has managed to squeek into the playoffs also for a chance to represent the US in the Men Olympic Curling

My car needs a headlight and new wiper blades... but I keep finding excuses not to go to the auto-parts store and get them.

I have to get an inspection in the next week or so... that should spur me out.

Maybe tomorrow before work... though that's what i said about today, and it didn't happen.

Show was easy last night... but it looks like I'm working all weekend now. Long hours each day, too.

Yuck.

My computer monitor is currently doing weird things. Probably gonna die soon (it is almost 9 years old...)

I do have spares, though... and I guess I can say that I got my money's worth out of this one.

Yeah... I was planning to have this weekend off (I have an old friend coming in out of town for a 3-day conference...) and work next weekend.

As it stands now, my only day off for the next 3 weeks is now a week from Sunday.

I NEED to get someone to cover for me next weekend now. Fair's fair... I know it's insane... but other people seem to have a life outside of work. I'd really like to get me one of those too, one of these days...

Unfortunately for me, I'm sure I'll have to work then, too... since the hall's other engineer is leaving for a 2-week vacation next weekend.

:rolleyes:

Famous last words...

In any case, I'm still swimming in work. My birthday is this weekend, and I was hoping to relax, but you know what I'll be doing instead? Working.

haha no kidding.

an ex-friend of mine said the same thing after he moved in after a month, then proposed 2 weeks later(ON VDay, barf!)

married 5 months later

separated 2 months after that

divorced a few months later and a few extra g's in debt from moving to seatle with her from IL

Famous last words...

In any case, I'm still swimming in work. My birthday is this weekend, and I was hoping to relax, but you know what I'll be doing instead? Working.

if it makes you feel any better I have to leave town at 8am Sun to go setup a conference and it should take most of the day

Archived