Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's all good. i am a jedi. found out the real reason why she freaked out and went crazy that day.

anyways she fell in love with me, and i think i am falling in love with her. trying to take it slow. it feels good.

my friends at work keep pissing me off though, telling me i should just dump her cause of what she did.

i hate how my friends can't just be supportive of me and respect my decisions and ****.

at least i made my family supportive of my decisions.

About one month to go before you'll never go out chillin w/ da homies again, just to make her not feel bad, 15.

wrong. it's looking to go the other way around where they don't want to hang out with me because i could give a **** about what they think about my relationship. don't think, just act and live, that is how i roll. the way i look at it, just live and don't think about the consequences, tomorrow could be your last day alive, don't sweat it.

I'm covered in grey hair... I don't *look* grey, but get in close and the frakin' things are everywhere. Things keep going like this and I'm gonna look like Richard Dean Anderson by the time I'm 30. I'm talkin' SG-1 R.D.A., not MacGyver R.D.A.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you... He looks good with salt 'n pepper.

don't think, just act and live, that is how i roll. the way i look at it, just live and don't think about the consequences, tomorrow could be your last day alive, don't sweat it.

I think...yes...this is the worst philosophy of life I have ever heard. But if you want to ignore the obvious consequences that will follow here, at least think about this one - if this relationship "works out", you are going to wind up a still relatively young man in your early 40s and your woman is going to be a senior citizen. Ew.

hahahah wow. Thinking of it that way, its messed up.

My cousin is now 31 married to a 45 year old, its pretty wierd........but the dude is older and they have little kids.

Your friends are giving sound advice dude, 'being in love with you' is not a good reason to destroy your stuff. There is no good reason to do what she did...

it's all good. i am a jedi. found out the real reason why she freaked out and went crazy that day.

So why did she?

very good advice.

So take it. :p

wrong. it's looking to go the other way around where they don't want to hang out with me because i could give a **** about what they think about my relationship.

So when your relationship goes completely FUBAR, you'll have no one to hang out and commiserate with. Smart thinking.

don't think, just act and live, that is how i roll. the way i look at it, just live and don't think about the consequences, tomorrow could be your last day alive, don't sweat it.

You never were very good at thinking things through.

So when your relationship goes completely FUBAR, you'll have no one to hang out and commiserate with. Smart thinking.

i still hang out with them, just because they don't agree, doesn't mean i can't be friends.

still, i'm having fun so it's all good. :)

R15 Now on the other hand, I am 34, and the lady I have been talking to just turned 40. That isn't a huge difference. The only issue her age is for me, is her libido, and the risks if we would decided to have children.. but then that kind of discussion is best left to the 3rd or 4th date.

257 on what game. Help me out here as I have no idea what your talking about.

What you talkin about Willis! :)

I do believe 10-Pin is Wildstar's game of choice.

Since 300 is a perfect score, 257 is pretty damn badass!

Nicely done.

Ran into my actress/ model friend on the subway again this morning, and actually got to talk to her for a while this time. I wasn't going to let that opportunity slip past twice in a row.

Not sure if I scored any points... but it was nice. Put me in a pretty good mood for the rest of the day.

And it's coming off a couple of long (and somewhat deep) exchanges sent online between us, as well. So the timing was nice.

I'm still not going to allow myself to build it up into anything epic in my head... but I'm suddenly not feeling quite as down about my prospects for the future.

Hopefully it's a feeling that will last...

Got a haircut, had a decent day at work, and now I'm officially on vacation!

Two days of relaxing with a case of beer and my Xbox... After that, it's 3 hours of driving, 20 minutes convincing the border guard that I am not an Islamic militant disguised as a white boy from the frozen wastelands of Atlantic Canada, and thus a threat to neither the great state of Maine nor the United States of America as a whole, another 4 hours of driving, and then 5 days of flinging myself down the frozen mountainsides of Sugarloaf/USA.

Get to find out how well my T-Mobile SIM cards work, too. :p

Gonna dig out the wax and give my skis a tune-up tomorrow, and find out what kind of foodstuffs I'm allowed to bring across the border.

Archived