Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea my Girlfriend and I need to take a "Couples" picture.

And she isn't shy about having to post her Pic on the net, since she does often have to talk to reporters and be at City Forums/Meetings. It is just her code of Conduct prohibits the NSFW stuff in public

yeah sports are in session now around here too

WTF does XD mean.

You and scar throw all these interweb acronyms and I have no idea wtf they mean :confused:

yeah it's a smiley. lol so is this -_- and T_T and Q_Q

that was me today upon waking up after 6 hours of sleep and going to the track to find it again, filled with highschoolers. guess i'll have to forget about training on the track altogether. Q_Q hopefully running out on the asphalt by my place won't destroy my ankles and shins...

Ah the signs of Autumn. The Leaves changing color, Birds starting to congreagate, cooler tempuratures, sun setting earlier, and Brett Favre coming out of retirement

I for one dont care anymore, in fact, I want him to beat the Packers so he can be the only quarterback to beat 32 differant teams

yeah i know. but then i am playing on sith lord difficulty, i can only imagine what sith master will be like if i ever get through the game.

how are you doing on your run? i can run for a longer time now, not sure what i'll do about increasing my speed, maybe that will come soon? i just don't know since i can no longer utilize the high school track.

yeah i know. but then i am playing on sith lord difficulty, i can only imagine what sith master will be like if i ever get through the game.

The whole thing was pretty easy, I thought. If you aren't leveled up all the way, just go around killing enemies until you are. Other than that...what level are you stuck on?

i'm stuck on

the death star

went running the 4 miles about 2 hours before work. my feet will be feeling it tomorrow. fortunately i have the day off.

my copy of Hostel Part II arrived in the mail from netflix today. gonna go watch it! :)

ROGUE FOR HIRE DOESNT HAVE A LICENSE IN WESTERN NY!!! *shouts*

he so ruined my plans for my b-day

wanted to go to a strip club, but he ruined it for me, Jango Clone#104 and SuicidieXwing for not having a form of ID to prove he's 25 yrs old. >.>

Archived