Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the mountain was pretty good workout. 4.5 miles, half of it uphill, half of it downhill. i read somewheres that running downhill improves your stride somehow. i kinda believe it.

after running we jumped in the river, then went to the fair and then to the bar. i got my one friend who has to be at work at 7am tomorrow pretty wasted on irish car bombs. :D

@Ed: actaully my limited experaince is Asians do not like public intimacy, nor the idea of "Dating" the best thing is let her dictate the pace. It might be slower then you want but it will pay off in the end

As for me, My lady is coming down this weekend. But she has already planned on visiting in Mid-Sept because she has an all day work meeting here in madison, so she suggested going out for dinner that evening and then staying over at my place for the night (I do have a futon) A bit more aggressive then I am used to but I am not complaining. Tho the initial plan for tomorrow is she is going back home, tho we are both just letting see how thigns work out.

watched the last episode of band of brothers. pretty good series. kinda cool how one of the guys in it is one of the school authorities down in wilkes barre (where i partied ALOT last year)

work is boring as hell. i think i'm going to just quit, move back to my parents' and sell my car once i pass the apft. then just sell or get rid of everything since i won't be needing it anymore.

Easy day at work.

Spent all evening at M.'s. Helping her out with some small repairs in her apartment, letting her borrow my vacuum and rug shampooer, helping her set up a wireless router.

We went out for dinner and ice cream again afterwards.

I'm going back over tomorrow morning to help her out with a few small things we ran out of time to do tonight... and then we are going together on an IKEA excursion I was planning on taking anyway. Probably stop at Home Depot and a couple of other places along the way, too.

If we get through all that early enough, I'll see if she wants to hang out and do something fun together tomorrow night.

Sunday: I'm going to see her (and another friend) model in an Asian fashion show in Chinatown. Probably catch a dinner together afterwards.

It's going to be a lot of hours spent together this weekend.

I'm not complaining... :)

thinking of calling off work tomorrow.....wish i didn't have bills. stupid payed-off vehicles breaking down and forcing me into a whirlpool of debt...i could have a new versas for less than what i paid for my used tracker........damn it all.

i'm depressed. wish i had some drugs for it.

I had a good day today. :) My sis and her fiance were having a yardsale at their place and needed a table so i decided to pack some stuff for them to sell for me (like 11 original xbox games) for $10 each...well i go over there and they closed the yardsale! i was like 'wtf!' so was a little pissed about that....i kinda want to be the one hosting it there next time, i'll show them how to sell stuff. (my idea includes free grilled food)

so anyway went to my friend's place and went on that 4.5 mile. it was like 90 degrees...went swimming in the river afterwards to cool down. then i had to go get ready for work. it wasn't a bad day there, but it was kinda boring.

think i'm gonna watch a movie on netflix.....

Another tournament today...

House I've never seen before (AMF Cranston {RI} Lanes), and my first time on a true sport pattern (the PBA Scorpion pattern)...

492 scratch, 558 w/ handicap, missed the cut by 68 pins. Oh well, I've had worse nights than 492 @ Westgate Lanes on the house shot. :)

BowlSK: http://www.bowlsk.com/games/view-series.html?series=192242

Went to the fashion show. Was pretty hot. (Temp as well as sexiness-wise.)

Got involved in some drama. Hard to explain... My buddy's wife just moved out of their house into her own place. Since M. is a mutual friend, I told her that things weren't going so good when she asked how they were doing. And they were both modeling there today.

My buddy's (semi-ex?) wife got upset when she mentioned it when they ran into each other, since she didn't think anybody knew. Lots of dramatic phone and text messages followed...

I felt like an ass.

It seems like things were all OK in the end... but still, I had a crappy afternoon being in the middle of all that.

Had a quick dinner afterwards with M., but she had to run off to catch up on work at the office after.

So I went and hung with my buddy at his now bachelor-pad house. Weird.

Good dinner, though... salmon and asparagus on the grill. Rockin'.

Oh... and riding the train today, I ran into some kids bad-mouthing the work we (I) do at my job.

I totally disarmed them when I stood up, walked over, shook their hands, and introduced myself.

Unfortunately, I was right at my stop at that point, so I couldn't continue the conversation... but the looks on their faces was priceless.

:joy:

i need to kick out some windows in this place...it's getting obnoxiously hot in here. like summer just came in and said 'whoa, 4-star asterisk you, man!!!' and my stupid window fan isn't seeming to do anything, and that's the only window that's open as i can't open the other window across the room cause somebody painted it shut.

also like a few minutes after i got home tonight someone knocked on my door. i don't know who or what cause i didn't feel like answering it...as i wasn't expecting anybody and there were no missed calls or voice mails...wondering if i'm going to go outside tomorrow and find more scratches on my car. then again, it could've been a hot girl looking for a good time, but i wasn't about to test that theory.

my weekend was good.. really good.. amazingly good.. almost perfect

K showed up a little before noon after i jsut finishd cleanng my apartment and was putting my bike onto my bike rack. We sat out on my porch and she demanded a kiss... our first kiss. Then went to Olbrich Gardens to see the Royal Thai Pavilion (Sala). Then to downtown madison avoiding moving day, and then biking out to picnic point for some relaxation by the water and watchd the sailboats go by.

Then back to the MEmorial Union for some Babcock Ice Cream and she was even able to meet my Dad (And laughed when she realized it was going to make my Mom jealous)

A quick stop at my place again, and we were off to the pool. A nice little out of the way place where we had an outdoor pool all to ourselves, and she wore a rather nice two-piece. There was lots of Cuddling and even kissing.

Then back to my place for an al fresco dinner i prepared, turkey wrap, fresh melon, and she mae some brownies. After the Sunset failed to show we went back inside to watch some movie, and spent a lot of time in eachothers arms while enjoying the movies. she then unfortunatly had to do some owrk the next day, and left, with a promise to see me again in a month.

going to be a long month, waiting for my Girlfriend :) to come back to me

Then Sunday I went to the Potosi brewpub with my parents and made peace with my Mom, had a real good time and it was a nice trip out and back that I spent some napping in the car from my long day the day before

i'm with zargon on this one. at least i provided pics. XD (she'd probably flip **** if she found out lol)

work was boring. today i managed to knock out between 40 and 50 pushups, twice. :D i was going to go running at the track but the cross country kiddies were down there...at 9am in the morning. looks like i'll have to adjust my sleeping schedule so i can have the track to myself i guess. or i could just run out by my place but there's cars and i don't like the risk of getting run over.

XD

work was boring. today i managed to knock out between 40 and 50 pushups, twice. :D i was going to go running at the track but the cross country kiddies were down there...at 9am in the morning. looks like i'll have to adjust my sleeping schedule so i can have the track to myself i guess.

yeah sports are in session now around here too

WTF does XD mean.

You and scar throw all these interweb acronyms and I have no idea wtf they mean :confused:

Archived