Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm moving out so i can pay off my bills and cut my hours down to part-time so i can train more vigorously to pass the pt test before the snow falls. i'm so close to passing. i'll be closer to a hill that leads to the delaware river...excellent for training on. my only gripes is i'll be back with my parents, but i'm cooled down now since the umm incident back in march, so it's all good. :)

I remember birthdays if Facebook tells me about them. :dozey:

Other than that... no dice.

I never think to look at the LF birthday list. Besides: With that list, you always have to sort through 200 nobodies who might have posted once (if ever) years ago and never returned... just to find the name or 2 you actually recognize for any given date.

Gotta be at work by 8 to spend the day with 20 or so bands of (up-to-10 in any given band) high-school guitarists.

Hooray?

And my head is still ringing from the metal-fest we had last night... :rolleyes:

going to be an interesting day....working with a female coworker i like, and afterwards going to my parents' to meet one of my sister's best friends who traveled from ohio to go to her bridal shower. haven't seen her in like 13-14 years. this is going to be fun.

oh yeah and i just knocked out 50 pushups! :D going to call my recruiter and see if the apft is still on for tomorrow.

BTW, my own b-day's coming up tomorrow, and I'll be at the Sox/Yankees game @ Fenway...it doesn't get much better. :joy:
Happy birthday!!!

(And to everyone else I may have missed...) :D

Caught up on some lost and much-needed sleep last night. I think I'll spend the weekend just taking it easy... unless I get a much better offer. ;)

Between work and various social events in the last couple of weeks, I've been pushing the limits of my tolerance. Time to chill for a few days, I think.

I'm taking a few days off from work next week... but I have to spend that time catching up on long-overdue big projects around my place, so relaxation isn't in the plans.

Today and tomorrow are my only opportunity if I'm to rest up.

Tried to walk the beach today... but was beaten down after about 2 hours by oppressive heat and humidity. (Lost at least a gallon or 2 of water in sweat.)

Still... at that it was the most exercise I've had at once in several weeks. I'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully I can get at least that much (if not much more...) in every day next week to make up for a lot of lost time.

Now for a shower, a lunch, and to catch up on lost sleep...

Got in about 3 hours before it got to me. Not as much as I would like, but... it's something.

Downloaded the Monkey Island and original Fable games to my XBox today. Perhaps that will get the gaming urge back...

Glad to hear things are rockin' for you, K.K.! :)

I haven't heard from my friend all week. She said last time I saw her that things were going to be incredibly busy for her for about a month or so... and I hope that's all it is.

Still: I can't help thinking that maybe I unwittingly royally ****ed something up between us (again) last weekend, and now she is avoiding all contact with me. That would suck. I'd hate to lose her, even as just a friend... :(

Oh well... knowing my life, I really should be getting used to that happening by now. :rolleyes:

i wish i was at the beach.

this weekend was alright i guess...yesterday was my sister's bridal shower, so a few people showed up that i haven't seen in a few years, that was cool.

then today i called off work and went to knoebels groves amusement park with my parents. it was better than standing around a department store trying to look like i'm working and pretending to be nice to people. i went on too many of the rides that make me dizzy. the roundup one is the best!

my next day off is thursday and friday. I'm going to start moving my stuff out on tuesday.

Archived