Home

Question about the new 'Badge' system

Kuuki

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys should lighten up, have a little more fun with these and less serious business.

I can't help it, it's in my nature to unnecessarily take many things seriously. ;)

To be recognized as one of the nomenklatura. Couldn't you guess?

Hence the evasion.

QFE :D

I second that question. To me a forum veteran means someone who's been here a certain amount of time and has experience when it comes to behaving properly on these forums.

More or less, in my opinion. Someone who's been around for quite a while, knows the place and who people know about/recognize. I.e. a veteran community member who's been proven to stick around and not just pop by for a while and ask some game related questions or something.

That's my take on it at least. The reason why nobody has given you any clear set of guidelines is because none exist so far. :) This feature is pretty new so everything hasn't been nailed down yet and badges handed out so far has been what individual moderators have thought of.

Also, keep in mind that currently all badges have to be assigned manually by a moderator, so it might take some time for everyone who's retroactively deserving of a particular badge to end up with it (use the recommendation thread if you think someone has been overlooked to help the moderators along with this). Hopefully these things will be settled in time.

I am the Prime Minister, the one who is really in charge.
The Illuminati of Aresen Our beloved and much respected Emperor will be very interested in this kind of statement, which I did just fwd to the responsible persons. Prepare for your bi-weekly anal probing procedure to come now twice a day,.. I mean, what's good for the Emperor can't be that bad for you then Mister 'person really being in charge' Prime Minister, Sir! :dozey:

Zoom is very much aware of our arrangement. He and I discussed it in length on the day of his inauguration, remember? I'm the one who runs things while he gets to sit pretty on his throne. That was the deal.

You lesser beings need not concern yourself with such high Imperial court matters my foolhardy jester.

Zoom is very much aware of our arrangement. He and I discussed it in length on the day of his inauguration, remember? I'm the one who runs things while he gets to sit pretty on his throne. That was the deal.
Ah.

Prime Minister of Aresen: Should act officious to newbies but obseqious to superiors. Responsible for making Imperial decisions if I'm offline (although executions can occur to reward decisions which prove later to be unpopular with our Imperial Majesty.)

There's no deal...you nog. :dozey:

You lesser beings need not concern yourself with such high Imperial court matters my foolhardy jester.
At least I'm not getting decapitated for making idiotic decisions XD

*begins to throw peanuts at Ray*

Dance fool! Dance! Please the Illuminati, AT ONCE!

*begins to circle strafe* AND WUT NAO PUNK I GOT MILK

I was directed to this thread by the other recommendation thread; my apologies if this is the wrong place for this.

I would like to request a badge for Roleplaying, awarded to long running stories/series' as well as completed "one shot" stories. I request this badge in consideration of Alkonium's long running Sith Resurrection Series, as well as the Mercenary Crew Series (both running out of the Dantooine Theatre Company at SWK.net, though I'm sure there are other RPs that deserve such a badge that run in other areas of the forum), both of which have excellent lead writers and exceptional teams working/playing on them.

I would like to request a badge for Roleplaying, awarded to long running stories/series' as well as completed "one shot" stories.

Should those be given to the GM/thread starter, or to everyone involved in such a roleplaying thread, as you envision it?

Archived