Home

13 Year Old Sussex Boy becomes Father

Astor

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope you're not trying to insinuate something about pokemon or transformers here.. :dev8:

Playing with your Optimus Prime or Starscream won't feed the baby. Unless it's transformer or pokemon food. Hmmm.

I can't imagine British social services not getting involved in this case with parents that young, and I would be guessing that the grandparents will be very involved in the baby's care (at least I hope for good care for the baby's sake).

My guess too. Maybe there will be a set date from when the kids themself can raise his child. I know that, over here, teeen mothers/fathers/couples are most of the time raised by social organisations or specially trained foster families who take the whole young family in.

Is that what kids like these days? I'll have to start keeping some of that stuff in my van.

Yep. Comes with being a teacher. Hype after hype after hype...it's soccer stickers and nintendo nowadays, btw.

And it won't be of use in your van. You can't smoke/drink it :xp:

• 1 month later...

Apparently the boy is not the father after they've done DNA testing according to a UK article I read the other day whose link I can't find at the moment. What disturbed me is that the parents said the boy could come sleep over with their daughter, and that the boy's parents apparently saw nothing wrong with this either.

Not only did the parents not have their tickets to the Clue Bus, they couldn't even find the Clue Bus station if it was staring them in the face. Hello parents, this is the Common Sense Mother Ship calling. Teenagers are horny. They're like guppies. Put two of them together and you're going to have a crapload of little guppies very quickly.

Apparently the boy is not the father after they've done DNA testing according to a UK article I read the other day whose link I can't find at the moment.

I can't say i'm surprised, given the initial reports of up to 8 possible candidates.

What disturbed me is that the parents said the boy could come sleep over with their daughter, and that the boy's parents apparently saw nothing wrong with this either. [/QUote]

Agreed. "Bad Parenting" doesn't even begin to cover it.

Not only did the parents not have their tickets to the Clue Bus, they couldn't even find the Clue Bus station if it was staring them in the face. Hello parents, this is the Common Sense Mother Ship calling. Teenagers are horny. They're like guppies. Put two of them together and you're going to have a crapload of little guppies very quickly.

Unfortunately it's a lesson these kids have learnt the hard way.

That's pretty gross for sure, I'd blame it on the media but I don't know England's Television schedule.

It's no worse than the television schedules in the US. And 'blaming it on TV' wouldn't work - it's ultimately the parents' fault - for firstly allowing this to happen, and secondly, not teaching their children about the risks involved.

Its kinda naive to think they didnt know the risks... i mean, im 17 soon and ive known all the risks with unprotected sex for a damn 6 years now. No, they knew it but just decided to ignore it. Probably cause of the girl, she seems like the average teen ho. This kinda crap happens here in finland all the time, and sex disease rates are growing at an alarming rate, and only cause drunken teenagers dont use condoms.

Apparently the boy is not the father after they've done DNA testing according to a UK article I read the other day whose link I can't find at the moment. What disturbed me is that the parents said the boy could come sleep over with their daughter, and that the boy's parents apparently saw nothing wrong with this either.

If everyone had the same amount of intelligence, this wouldn't have happened. Fact is some people are stupid. And I'm sure we'll hear a similar story like this next year. :(

Archived