Home

Compose the LucasCast Jingle - Competition

leXX

Well, I was told that they would be coming out ~every 2 weeks.

That, coupled with the fact that the contest ends 8 March, indicated to me that I had some time if I wanted to put something together, especially because I'm rather busy this weekend.

I'm actually not sure how you could choose a winning jingle before the contest ends :confused:

Perhaps others thought that same as I did.

_EW_

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relax Groov, you're forgetting about the wonders of editing. The next episode won't be released until March 9... which means we'll have plenty of time to edit in the winning theme.

Sure we won't be able to mention the winner on the ep2 podcast, but we will still be able to mention it here on the forum and of course congratulate them on ep3.

May seem a little odd, but eh, what can ya do.

Relax Groov, you're forgetting about the wonders of editing. The next episode won't be released until March 9... which means we'll have plenty of time to edit in the winning theme.

Sure we won't be able to mention the winner on the ep2 podcast, but we will still be able to mention it here on the forum and of course congratulate them on ep3.

May seem a little odd, but eh, what can ya do.

Oh I am well aware of the "editing" process! (lol...Niner) I just wanted to stoke the coals a bit, and I am also anxious to hear some other entries. We got a boat load of Talent here on LF! I'm the kind of guy that likes to tell everyone to show up at 9, for the Ten o'clock meeting. Know what I'm saying? ;)

I want to remind all of you that you need to submit TWO jingles. One intro, and one outro. The outro is just as important because it is going to signal the end of the podcast, and also serve as a place marker for the regular cast, and the blooper bits.

Edit: While I am cool with any feedback you might have on the posted entries, that is fine and dandy, but for the rest of you posting stuff, like "gee, I should post something, but I can't because I fail..." Stop wasting our time with that sort of spam bs. Those posts will be deleted going further. No spam +1 post counts in this thread, please. Thank you.

Intro

Outro

There you go...Had a longer sample too but it was like 30 seconds long so I cut it into these two parts for intro and outro, if you need me to change anything maybe just let me know I've got the files and samples on my PC still...I you want me to remove the voice from the Outro I can do that but I thought it was a nice touch :)

Intro

Outro

There you go...Had a longer sample too but it was like 30 seconds long so I cut it into these two parts for intro and outro, if you need me to change anything maybe just let me know I've got the files and samples on my PC still...I you want me to remove the voice from the Outro I can do that but I thought it was a nice touch :)

Those are pretty wicked! This is indeed going to be a tough contest to judge! We should have our winner picked out by the 8th I believe.

Intro

Outro

Is that you speaking at the end of the intro and outro?

Intro

Outro

Not bad, but the drums seem just a little off beat... Did anyone else notice that?

Archived