Home

Been a long time

MysticSpade

Hey guys whats been goin on? Is anyone here that i used to be in cohoots with? Some of you may remember me by my sigs if anything at all.

News on me: Newly Re-Married to an old high school sweetheart. 2 kids, 2year old and a 3 month old. Store Manager GameStop Inc.

Life is goin good for me lately, i kinda dropped off the planet when my mom passed when i was 19. Here to get back in touch, if any of you are on XBL my GT is same as my username here.

Spade, dude! How the hell are ya??

News on me: Newly Re-Married to an old high school sweetheart. 2 kids, 2year old and a 3 month old. Store Manager GameStop Inc.

Wow man, I'm so happy for you! Our own Darth Groovy is also manages a Gamestop! Fancy that.

wb :D

all in all i am doin great...never knew groovy was a SM but then again i've been gone for a while..LoL

we need to get some games set up people.

2857, New Lenox, IL District 177 baby! (high volume all the way)

Where you hail out of?

Let's meet up for a drink in Vegas! Why not right?

@Groovy

Rockwall, TX District 230 Region 10, $2.5 million store a year with my eyes closed...LoL

Battletoads? or you mean Combat amphibians...LoL...normally i tell them i do cuz at my store we printed off the cover art and made a few cases. It actually shuts down a lot of people really.

all in all i am doin great...never knew groovy was into S&M but then again i've been gone for a while..LoL

fix'd.

but no i don't think i remember you but welcome back non the less. i myself have just recently returned after about a year.

Archived