Home

Yet another X-men movie! (No, it's not Magneto...)

With X-Men Origins: Wolverine making such a big hit in theaters, A movie based of a minor character will be made.

DEADPOOL! AKA, WEAPON 11

Discuss this new movie.

I thinks it's a great idea. The movie didn't cover much of him at all. I really never knew much about him other than his name, but after seeing him on the big screen I think it would make and awesome movie.

I'd prefer that he lose his eyebeams, teleporting, and get those katana's out of his arms somehow. Origin's Deadpool seemed to be more of a plot device than anything, so maybe his own movie will treat him better.

Ryan was great in the like, 2 minutes of screen time he had and he's generally a great comedian so these movies should at least be watchable.

Long live Deadpool!

Slightly better article:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i605e3e8798d54f48b4640209b868af46

Yeah I hope they do him right and just say **** what happened to him at the end of Origins. Needs to have his costume, no laser eyes, no katanas that are longer than his forearm (how do they fit all the way in his arm??). Loved Reynolds at the beginning of the movie so I have hopes for this one.

So many X-Men movies all of a sudden. I barely got the time to catch up on the first three movies. I don't know much about the X-Men universe aside from what's seen in the movies, but that one picture I saw at Wikipedia where Deadpool's thinking in yellow boxes is awesome. :) Hope they do a better job portraying him than they did in "Wolverine".

- He's capable of regeneration and his mouth regenerates back

- He could have the katana's/blades removed from his arms and made into swords since that's his prefered fighting method

- He could potentially lose some of his extra powers... I mean it's not hard to make up a reason, for example... "He wasn't completed when he was first activated therefore the more unstable powers wore off.

- He was being mind controlled at the end of the movie but he's free of that so he can go back to his old self

- He's now free to put on his signature costume.

Sheehs, doom and gloom the lot of ya. It's a comic book movie....

• 4 weeks later...

I want Marvel to make this movie, not Fox. They've shown that they don't deserve the license. And if a Deadpool movie is made, it better be about the Deadpool from the comics, not that not-Deadpool from the spectacle of mediocrity (if even that) that was Origins:Wolverine

Hmmm I think the Marvel movies would benefit more by focusing on more popular/successful titles such as Spiderman, & X-Men rather than pulling out spin-offs/sequel/prequels based on minor characters.

Archived