Home

Monkey Island: Special Edition OFFICIAL!

spiralout

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Losun

Too late! I´ve found that out yesterday. ;) Eer not found out I tried that. :cool: And it works. :)

Welcome to the forums. :)

Thanks for welcoming :) That really was my first post on the forums, even though I've been a Mojo member since 2000.

Is there a way to buy this thig not using steam in Europe? D2d only available US and canada , and i'm not going to install Steam to buy SOMI. Any suggestions?

What's the issue with Steam? It's a small and unobtrusive, I have it installed and have never downloaded a game from it yet :D

There are tools on the internet to allow you to play a steam-bought game without steam running (you would have to download it through steam, but after that you could uninstall steam). I don't think I can post a link to the tool here though, becouse it could be used to pirate the game.

I have it installed and have never downloaded a game from it yet :D

Dito. Except now SOMI SE. I couldn´t wait so I must downloaded it from Steam.

@Mafiozi

And where´s the problem. If you want to play Zak for example you start ScummVm. I´d say it´s almost the same if you start a game with Steam. And you can choose offline modus. ;)

To the people who had mentioned fixing the pause glitch by turning dialogue speed up in classic mode, how are you doing that? I'm not seeing that option in either mode. I have the XBOX version if that makes a difference. Is it just in your start menu options and settings? It's not there for me.

I was searching google images for "tales of monkey island" and I saw a Google advertisement which basically confirms SoMI: SE coming to iPhone:

monkey-ad.gif

I posted the news up at LucasNews, hopefully we can expect an announcement from them tomorrow or later in the week at Comic-Con.

I was searching google images for "tales of monkey island" and I saw a Google advertisement which basically confirms SoMI: SE coming to iPhone:

monkey-ad.gif

I posted the news up at LucasNews, hopefully we can expect an announcement from them tomorrow or later in the week at Comic-Con.

Pretty cool but if they dont release it for wii than I will be pissed!:mad:

Does anyone know anything about the "bonus track" discussed in Laserschwert's interview with Jesse Harlin?

Bonus Track: Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx – Xxxx Xxxxx (Xxxx Xxxxx)

Will this only be released in some sort of official soundtrack? I certainly can't find it in the PC version anywhere.

I have no Idea...I dont have the pc version. It might be released on there website like telltale does with there games.

Does anyone know anything about the "bonus track" discussed in Laserschwert's interview with Jesse Harlin?

Bonus Track: Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx – Xxxx Xxxxx (Xxxx Xxxxx)

Will this only be released in some sort of official soundtrack? I certainly can't find it in the PC version anywhere.

I've managed to hack part of their code...

Maxiax Maxxixn – Maxn Xhexe (Xxxx Xxxxx)

Bump, didn't want to make a new thread for this but thought I'd share.

I was at Comic-Con on Sunday and the producers or SoMI: SE were signing posters so thought I'd get one. I mentioned LFN and Mojo and they said they love us so that was pretty neat. :D

35i5ac0.jpg

Archived