Home

Revan's Flowing Cape and Belt 1.0

Whew, over a year since I started this, and now I'm finally done. :)

I apologize for the delay that I've taken with uploading this, so now, without any further ado, the mod you've been waiting for...

GIZKA GUN 2.0! Revan's Flowing Cape and Belt!

Right now, for the 1.0 version, it only works with the masked model. I've included a disguise for anyone that doesn't have one already.

KotOR Files Download

Mediafire Alternate Download

DO NOT INSTALL ANY OTHER MODS THAT ALTER THE N_Darthrevan.mdl/N_Darthrevan.mdx FILES! THEY WILL OVERWRITE THIS ONE!

Videos by Mr. Shadow.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Readme:

========================================
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION
========================================

TITLE: Revan's Flowing Cape and Belt Fix
AUTHOR: Sithspecter
E-MAIL: sithspecter@hotmail.com

CREDITS:Settoken and Quanon for passing information that helped me in this quest, Kristy Kristic for helping me fix the lightning and camera issues, and Mr. Shadow for taking screenshots and uploading the videos.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Copy all the files in the folder of the Zip into your override folder

DESCRIPTION: This mod is a complete animation fix for Revan's robes. Right now, it only works for the N_DarthRevan model, and not the maskless robes. The animations have been a painful process, as I had to animate frame by frame. For your convenience, I also included a disguise for Revan.

Have a ball.

WARNING: Do not use any other mods that alter n_darthrevan.mdl/n_darthrevan.mdx as they will over write this mod.

Cheats:
giveitem g_a_mstrrobe08

BUGS: None known.

YOU MAY NOT PUBLICLY ALTER THIS MOD!

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Have fun. :)

I'm pooped.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Download (KotOR Files link available as soon as J7 wakes up ;) )

Well I was going to review it, but my illustrious leader Shem beat me to it! ;) Great work SS - having had it for testing for the past couple of weeks I can confirm this mod is made of win, brilliant work SS! Thanks for all your hard work, it's great to finally have a proper working Revan's outfit. For me, this is the K1 mod of this year.

Hi SS,

Thanks for persisting with the mod and finally getting it out! :D

Two things:

1) I compared this model with the other Revan variants in-game, and it seems a lot darker than the rest. Was the correct shader applied?

2) Is it possible to have another model, but using the pmbj02 texture so players can use a lightside version of Revan (I don't think this can be done by using MdlOps right)?

Fantastic work. :) Is there a way to change the Darth Revan texture the model uses? As it is, adding a edited N_DarthRevan01.tga into the override doesn't change the texture.

Renaming N_DarthRevan01.tga to pmbj01.tga should work. I think it uses pmbj02 as well, but I'm not sure what for.

Archived