Home

AMERICA #1 USA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The face that is perceived by the rest of the world as Bonzo at his cage in the zoo.

fixed.

Will the senator for Alabama please rise...

am2.jpg

am3.jpg

am1.jpg

Not a good day for Rodney, or America

rodney-king.jpg

Zimbabwe? Somalia? Haiti?... Nope. How about New Orleans...... The way Bush & Co. responded, you'd think poor NOLA was in the Middle East :(

katrina1.jpg

The National guard arrived with much needed aid machine guns...

katrina2.jpg

Here are some nice positive ones, lest I be accused of some sort of bias ;)

"Hey, Eddie... you are the **** you man right?!!"

eddy.jpg

A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read.

twain2.jpg

All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry.

poe.jpg

This guy ;) My fave quote of his..

Working hard is very important. You're not going to get anywhere without working extremely hard.

Glucas.jpg

The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing.

edison-thomas.jpg

My favourite American

If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.

emily_dickinson.jpg

mtfbwya

The undeniably real and truest image of America's most excellent NEVER FORGET patriotism:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
reagan-1.jpg

That face makes Islamo-fascist terrorists scurry back into their cave like Bonzo at his cage in the zoo.

REAGAN SMASH!

Even if a dictator took over this country, not everyone would stop overeating. I'm sure that govt workers, the police and military would all be well fed and many of the leaders would probably end up a pack of overweight sobs, if not outright obese. Besides, keeping the populace fat in a country that is still the bread basket of the world would be one way of many to keep the population sufficiently docile....bread and circuses, don't you know.

Even if a dictator took over this country, not everyone would stop overeating. I'm sure that govt workers, the police and military would all be well fed and many of the leaders would probably end up a pack of overweight sobs, if not outright obese. Besides, keeping the populace fat in a country that is still the bread basket of the world would be one way of many to keep the population sufficiently docile....bread and circuses, don't you know.

this was the best possible response to that, congratulations.

...that is still the bread basket of the world

What do you base this on ? China has overtaken the US in exports in many industries, the Arabian nations control the bulk of the worlds oil (see Oil reserves figures 2007) - where US is the top oil importer - and the British pound is the currency benchmark. In fact, much of global economic growth, (estimated at 50% according to World Trade Organisation[WTO] 2008 figures), was in in developing nations such as India and Brazil.

The US' current greatest export is popular culture and related media *points at banner*

Believe it or not. Were the US to drop off the face of the earth, the rest of us would keep on keepin' on. Civilisation, Culture and Economy started way before the Mayflower landed on Plymouth Rock. Still, it is very American of you to think otherwise - hence, I suspect that the amount of non US members surprised by your statement are naught ;)

In fact what would be more astonisihing would be to make a statement based on researched fact as opposed to conditioned patriotic bravura.

mtfbwya

/\I'm guessing you aren't American:xp:

lolz...

*points at sig*

Currently living in Oz, the most pleasant of Western Nations (after Switzerland) IMO. Mildly racist in pockets, but plenty of open spaces in towns and lovely forests to go for nice walks ;) There are some decent Universities here too, though not a massive culture of education.

Unfortunately, the internet sucks here, but it could be worse I guess :D

Im american and getting less proud every day with out king

You want a King ? Isn't Elvis and Michael Jackson enough ?? ;)

mtfbwya

Apparently a lot of people's programming is working as it should because it's common knowledge that every good American should hate their country and help to undermine and destroy it from within for the sake of the global community.

So says the almighty public education system.

Im american and getting less proud every day with out king

Hun, you have no idea what a real dictator is and, living here, you may be lucky enough to die never knowing.

Apparently a lot of people's programming is working as it should because it's common knowledge that every good American should hate their country and help to undermine and destroy it from within for the sake of the global community.

That's a philosophy I can get behind!

Archived