Home

T3 or HK?

T3 or HK?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. T3 or HK?

• T3-M4
    • HK-47
    • I hate them both!

I think it's an unfair comparison. HK-47 is obviously designed to be comic relief (in the same, unassuming way that C-3PO is in the Trilogies), while you don't see (or hear) enough of T3-M4 throughout the two games.

Yes, he features in some important parts, but because the developers decided that we (the player themselves - seeing as the Player Character could understand him perfectly) wouldn't be able to understand a single thing that T3 was saying, it's rather difficult to like or dislike him.

T3-M4 may be great with computer, security, and repairing, but he is just an astromech droid. HK-47 on the other hand, is both an assassin droid and a protocol droid. HK-47's skills in translating is as good as C3-PO's, but his conversations are always so violent. His skills in assassination are even better since he has assassinated more than 100 people, probably 1,000 or more. HK-47 is definately my favorite and always will be, as you can tell from my avatar. By the way, you should have put a choice to choose both as your favorite, as I don't hate T3-M4. I always think of HK-47 and T3-M4 as an evil version of C3-PO and R2-D2.

HK.

i heard he even has his own meme on a certain hive of scum and villainy that shall not /b/ mentioned.

If you're asking me this after you looked at my avatar.....

your avatar means nothing - thats an HK-51!

...They even change your pigmentation to a rather poor shade of durasteel, rather than the proper rusty red that inspires fear in targets. And of course, they refer to meatbags as 'organics'. Unacceptable.

Clarification: 'Anger' would be an understatement for the heat that builds up in my behavior core when these cheap imitations make their presence felt throughout the galaxy.

:xp:

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan, I believe DarthDac's avatar is HK-47 with the HK-52 skin he made for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.

i know. it was a joke, hence the ":xp:".

and FYI, the only physical difference between HK units 47 to 51 are their colors. (skins, AKAtextures) so that could very well be an HK-51 spawned in game.

By the way it's HK-52 not HK-51, don't get mix between them, they may be similiar, but they are different.

I beg to differ.

as much as i love HK i have to say T3... HKs good for fighting but he's SUPER annoying

You got to be kidding me! HK.47 annoying?!:confused:

I can't imagine how T3 does not annoy you. I mean he's a nice and helpful little guy but those deets and deet-deeeeets are extremely annoying.:fist:

By the way it's HK-52 not HK-51, don't get mix between them, they may be similiar, but they are different.

Nope it is not. Here's the difference:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
103177_2.jpg

306px-Hk51full.jpg

DarthDac, I said that HK-51 and HK-52 are similiar, but are different, if you had read my sentence carefully, you would have known that I said that. JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan, the skin that DarthDac made is an HK-52 skin for HK-47, so it isn't a HK-51. Are people always confuse by my choice of words? I am very knowledgeable of most things, and I take my time reading a sentence for at least 4 times before commenting.

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan, the skin that DarthDac made is an HK-52 skin for HK-47, so it isn't a HK-51.

i just checked the mod, and i stand corrected. :)

it seems Dac's skin is the exact one from the HK-51s in TSL but with a little editing. I didnt see the difference between it and the original skin.

Forogorn, I was under the assumption you were going by SW canon (in which there is no HK-52), hence the misunderstanding. i had not previously seen Dac's mod.

welcome to the forums, btw!

• 2 years later...

Archived