Home

Your thoughts on the Clone Wars TV show

Darth Scorcher

What are your thoughts on the Clone Wars?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on the Clone Wars?

• We should guard it with our lives!!!!
    • I love it
    • I like it but I don't love it
    • It's kind of neat, I'll watch it occasionally
    • Eh, it's okay
    • I don't really watch it
    • I don't like it but I don't hate it
    • It sucks, period
    • The Clone Wars? Isn't that what Vader used to torure Han Solo?
    • You dare mention its name here!?!?!?!?!

You Dare mention its name here? :p I honestly have to watch it because I have to watch, read, play, Eat, Sleep with, all things Star Wars... But it is Horrid, Low-brow retcon, Crap IMO. George only makes Star Wars for 3 year old's now. I just Hope The EU is allowed to continue writing the Adult parts of Star Wars... That is if the 5 seasons of the Clone Wars TV show doesn't completely re-write the Continuity, making everything pre-ROTS retcon.

• 2 weeks later...
The Clone Wars? Isn't that what Vader used to torture Han Solo?

It messed up Mandalorian canon. And corrupted all future works related to Mandalorians in the process.:swear:

In what sense?

Anyway. I like it. It remembers more the OT than the PT. And it has better story than the PT too. The animation is good (even better on this second season) as well as the action. The annoying droid jokes and Ahsoka's pet names became more rare as the series went on.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see.

I seriously want to

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Shot Ahsoka 5 times right in the head.She's too annoying

Yeah the droid jokes are annoying too but it is always relaxing to see when they get destroyed after these jokes. I hate it because they made Grievous look like a big loser. He always fails his missions no matter what they are.

And the worst thng is:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
IT COMPLETELY RUINED GENNDY TARTAKOVSKY'S CLONE WARS!!!!!!!!!!!:swear:

But there are good things in it too:

I like it's music. It's not the best ut its good. I like Cad Bane he's the least anoying charatcer and he usually owns the jedi(which is good because in 20 episodes out of 21 the Republic wins:¬:). Most of the lightsaber fights are good.

Overall:

The Clone Wars? Isn't that what Vader used to torure Han Solo?

How? This series is still during the time gap of chapter 22 of Tartakovsky series.

I'm a bit confused about what happened when, but by putting Ventress in the show they ruined it because in Tartakovsky's CW her very first mission was to kill Anakin and she failed so she sould be dead......But that's only one thing.

I'm a bit confused about what happened when, but by putting Ventress in the show they ruined it because in Tartakovsky's CW her very first mission was to kill Anakin and she failed so she sould be dead......But that's only one thing.

Right, but she didn't died on the micro series. Have you ever read "Obsession"?

There are a number of things about the series that can come off as juvenile, but conceptually the "Adventures of Anakin and Obi-Wan" aspect works for me and I will watch an episode if its airing when I scroll through the cable guide.

It doesn't have the tone of a movie or novel of course, but I don't consider the approach or quality to be necessarily inferior to a lot of the Star Wars comics out there -- IMO it's reviled in part because non-"adult swim" cartoons are a "kiddie" medium whereas comics are the province of "serious fans."

Archived