Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

It is a perfectly reasonable offer when you CAN fix the scratch using a Polish kit that costs $10.

Using your example, if i ate your filet, I would offer you a Filet that I bought for 50% off with a coupon. But NOooooo you want me to suffer and pay full price

you are assuming that would fix it, you didnt even know they put clearcoat on lots of plastic now :confused:

I would, if I were as 'knowledgable as most people' expect to have it looked at from a pro before I took a 10 dollar bill some random dude that just hit my car

thats all I'm saying

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not assuming. it would. I have used it for other purposes. And it wouldn't matter about the clear coat because the $10 remedy has 3 chemicals used in succession with the final being a clear coat to make it nice and shiney

besides, what "Pro" is going to recommend a $10 fix when they can grab money from your insurance for a $200 job and make a huge profit for a few hours labor

Not assuming. it would. I have used it for other purposes. And it wouldn't matter about the clear coat because the $10 remedy has 3 chemicals used in succession with the final being a clear coat to make it nice and shiney

unless its a 2 part clearcoat you mix right before use, its nothing close to the quality they put on cars at the factory and will yellow and cause paint fade on that spot within 1-3 years

not that my good buddy is an insurance adjuster and another runs a body shop or anything though

Another date tonight. And there's no doubt about what is going on this time. Went well, I think. :)

bow chicka wow wow.............

Hmmm... indeed. :dozey:

Feels weird to be the one being chased rather than the one doing all the chasing for a change. (Especially when 100% of the girls I have chased in my life have seemed none-too-pleased with the situation...)

But it's a good weird.

Basically it seems like all I really have to do is just keep showing up.

I keep thinking that... but what else should I do?

Maybe say: "This is happening too easy! I should go back to being lonely and frustrated all the time, perusing hopeless situations, and maybe wait another 5 or 10 years until another real shot comes my way again..."? :dozey:

nothing from ed? maybe he got fed to the fishies?

Had fun with my Lady last night. I dressed up as a Mad Scientist with crazy white hair wig, steampunkish glasses, and a lab coat. My Lady dressed up as a cat with kitty ears, a collar and a tail.

The party was at the Madison Curling club where I played my third game against one of the best Senior Curling team. It included the coach of the US Woman's Olympic curling team Wally Henry. I lost but not before scoring 3 unanswered points

At the party there was band that does a live band version of Karaoke. You pick the song, they play it, and you get to sing with the band. For one song there was a couple of HOT girls in sexy nurse outfits. I told a few people that after they are done I had some serious swelling that will need the nurses care ;)

I drank about half a bottle of 15 year old Glenfiddich scotch, got tanked, and my lady drove me home and we got frisky :)

The Packers football game rocked. The New York Jets were awful as they screwed themselves with a trick play that failed and allowed the packers to basically score the winning field goal and end up winning 9-0

Packers were 6 point underdogs, and were not expected to do well.

So I went to my friend's daughter's baptism yesterday. That was nice. At the party afterward, the girl they tried to set me up with earlier this year was there. We talked twice and then she just stopped returning my calls. So I thought that was going to be awkward, but she just came right up and started talking to me...and continued to talk to me for like two hours. So...not awkward, but totally weird.

From now until the end of the year, people will be getting fat on Halloween candy, Thanksgiving dinner, and Christmas baked goods. Then on the first of January they will make New Year's resolutions to lose weight and get in shape. It will never happen. Then the cycle repeats itself. Ah, the rhythm of nature...

ah, the endless cycle ever so continues =D

Archived