Home

Phineas and Ferb (Un-official thread)

P and F just shows that new kids shows suck.

All that shows is that you think it sucks.

I suspect the ire of many here is because it doesn't compare to the programs they watched as children. Not that that's a bad thing, but I don't see why people need to vent their hate over a childrens program.

All that shows is that you think it sucks.

I suspect the ire of many here is because it doesn't compare to the programs they watched as children. Not that that's a bad thing, but I don't see why people need to vent their hate over a childrens program.

We don't hate it, we just think that the ideas of the show are using ideas from other good shows.

Plus, not all shows suck for me. I stated the ones i liked.

I only put official thread for my BSG one because there was none previously and it is a very hot show.

For the record, only staff can make "Official" threads; and we do that when several threads on the same topic are made. DON'T make any more threads which pretend to be Official threads. -- j7

Ok, who changed all the 'Official thread' tags to 'Un-Official thread'?

Don't post things like this it's blatant spam that's de-railing the topic and contributes nothing to discussion, and this thread is full enough with spam already. For the record, I had already answered your question earlier in thread (and indeed in your own post).

Your post (click me) and this post (click me) should answer your question. For the record, only Moderators can edit thread titles, and I don't know why your getting so wound up over thread titles anyway. If it's causing you that much distress contact a member of staff, don't go vigilante either PM a Mod abouts posts or use the report post fuction.

Discussion on this matter ends now; back on topic. -- j7

Phineas and Ferb is fluff. I like the show, but I don't go out of my way to watch it. Same with Spongebob (which I think used to be a much better show). I don't like anything on cartoon network except for CW, nothing on Disney Channel, and Fairly Oddparents, Spongebob and iCarly on Nick.

Phineas and Ferb has quite a few genuinely funny moments actually. The whole Perry the Platypus thing is funny. "That was uncalled for! And by uncalled for I mean TOTALLY CALLED FOR!" lol

JM

Archived