Home

Will story or gameplay guide your class choice in The Old Republic?

Gurges-Ahter

Will story or gameplay guide your class choice in The Old Republic?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will story or gameplay guide your class choice in The Old Republic?

• Story
    • Gameplay
    • Yoda

I picked story, but to be honest I've decided I'll be a Trooper since they were announced. I love the Clone Troopers, and Trooper is the closest I'll get to those, so I'm rolling one. I love the idea of a regular guy who defends to Republic, so I guess that counts as story.

Until I get used to the controls and actually get to see the 'story' side of things I'll have to be honest and vote for gameplay. At least for now.

It probably won't affect "what" class I choose to roll first :xp: but it will have less weight on future rolls/roles I'd play after my initial one so I can explore the story side of things ;)

So yeah, when you see a gimped smuggler running around like a jackass and can't play for squat.. that's probably me :lol:

• 2 months later...

100% Story, location, Old Republic era feel... I've played many MMO's, SWG the most, and my life is probably worse for it, It was a mediocre experience at best, and thats only because i found a handful of non-dicks to play with. MMO's Suck, I hope Bioware bring enough RPG/story to make this game win :)

the storys in this game sound awesome first you have your class story which is about the length if not bigger of a normal kotor game. then you have the multiplayer storys which lead into doungens or whatever. then you have the side storys which are also very huge.

Archived