Home

LDR's WIPs

LDR

Should Carth Onasi's Jacket have red shoulders, or no?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carth Onasi's Jacket have red shoulders, or no?

• Yes.
    • No.

I have some more crystals.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
qeb3.png

For those of you with keen eyes, you'll notice that these crystals are from TSL. Every single one. I edited the icons for them so that there wouldn't be a porting issue. Still trying to figure out how to get the right properties on the lightsabers.

I thought something was off and thought of the crystals being from TSL, but I wasn't sure.:)

As to upgrading, You'll need to add a line for each crystal to upgrade.2da, with the template resref of the crystal.uti... and make sure the upgrade type is 0.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oooh, shiny...

You mean making the new crystals bonuses apply correctly to the lightsaber when put in?

Yeah. Fair Strides told me what I have to do. I don't like it one bit.

I thought something was off and thought of the crystals being from TSL, but I wasn't sure.:)

As to upgrading, You'll need to add a line for each crystal to upgrade.2da, with the template resref of the crystal.uti... and make sure the upgrade type is 0.

Already did that. Adding all of them to each lightsaber is going to be a pain.

Wow so there were more crystals in K1 after all!

Actually, no. LDR made them from scratch by making empty .uti files with the names, and I assume the descriptions, of the TSL crystals. He's only a few steps short of making them work for upgrading purposes in K1...

Dead-on, Fair Strides.

Anyways, here are the last few crystals. Once I get them working right with the lightsabers then I'm going to start working on the Yavin cave modules.

Show spoiler
9t5m.png

Yeah. Fair Strides told me what I have to do. I don't like it one bit....Adding all of them to each lightsaber is going to be a pain.

Bahaha oh my. I don't suppose you could use TSLPatcher to speed up the process a bit (by making such changes to one lightsaber in a changes.ini and copy/pasting it multiple times, then just changing the lightsaber names for each)?

Bahaha oh my. I don't suppose you could use TSLPatcher to speed up the process a bit (by making such changes to one lightsaber in a changes.ini and copy/pasting it multiple times, then just changing the lightsaber names for each)?

SHHHH!!!! Don't give him the easy way out!:)

It won't kill him to exercise his fingers, will it? He already knows all the typing, copying, and pasting I've been doing recently...

Yeah. Fair Strides told me what I have to do. I don't like it one bit.

Already did that. Adding all of them to each lightsaber is going to be a pain.

Dead-on, Fair Strides.

Anyways, here are the last few crystals. Once I get them working right with the lightsabers then I'm going to start working on the Yavin cave modules.

Show spoiler
9t5m.png

Any chance that VP's tool being used for the new "USM" mod could be used for this mod (obviously it'd need to be edited to work for K1)

Also any chance that this would also apply to Crixler's saber colors mod?

Any chance that VP's tool being used for the new "USM" mod could be used for this mod (obviously it'd need to be edited to work for K1)

Also any chance that this would also apply to Crixler's saber colors mod?

VPs tool and Crixkler's mod both involve the models. Crixler's might also have new .utis.

All LDR has to do is follow Malxados' advice and he can have it done quick. Or I can help him to get it done faster, if he wants.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some more screenies for LKIM 2.0, and boy has it changed a lot. Right now I've been working on replacing all of the NPCs with those dreaded low-poly models with, well, actual NPCs. I've been renovating modules to make them look more realistic (mostly from the K1 Enhancement Pack). But that's not all. I've also been working on a Sith Spy subplot on Taris. I always found it odd how the Sith turned a blind eye to you and Carth (a well-known war hero!), even after raiding their base. This will change that, and I plan on putting a few more subplots across the game as well.

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0117-41-49-33_zps51eea132.png

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0116-44-17-18_zpscce5744b.png

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0116-44-17-20_zps3eaf6863.png

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0117-34-47-54_zps9fd42012.png

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0117-37-15-33_zps4f5062f1.png

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0116-42-52-39_zpsaa225126.png

Although I regret to inform that this will be incompatible with the K1 Enhancement Pack, I plan on incorporating many elements from it into LKIM 2.0 (such as Zelka's Medical Facility, above). I'd like to give a big thanks to SpaceAlex for making it a modders' resource!

Thanks everyone! I've got another surprise for you:

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0620-53-45-04_zpsfd938c7b.png

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0620-54-11-20_zpsd196c185.png

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0620-55-28-45_zps0722ae58.png

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0620-53-59-81_zpsa1bbfc91.png

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0620-54-31-41_zps4ee2f417.png

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0620-53-51-13_zps2d1c68e8.png

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0620-55-07-07_zpse600abae.png

Show spoiler
swkotor2014-03-0620-56-08-52_zps14da1f00.png

I've still got some polishing up to do, but this is pretty much the gist of it. And obviously the sky isn't final either. How did I do?

Archived