Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt.

They are filming a big Hollywood movie at my old high school.

It's funny to see all the production trucks and giant lights set up around the place.

I guess they're going to tear the building down as soon as filming is finished.

I have kind of mixed feelings about that...

as a star was fan I thought SSD meant "Super Star Destroyer" and wonder how Intel got the rights to a Starship.

personal news, went and did a sleep study last night to see about taking care of my Snoring.

Wisconsin news: Even tho a Judge has put a restraining order on the budget repair bill that violated open meeting laws, Republicans are still going to implement it.

It's snowing here... goddammit!

:mad:

This work week can't end early enough. Is time slowing down? It feels to me like the days are getting longer... and getting more filled with suck.

:dozey:

thats what my bro was complaining about last night

too bad it wasnt an april fools joke by the weather guys eh

Some landscaping guys decided to dump a truckload of wood chips in my driveway, trapping my car in the garage and preventing me from getting to work on time. I guess I'll just take it in the spirit of April Fool's, except that they weren't playing a joke, they were just stupid.

uber weak.

went to bed around midnight and woke up around 11am

In other news. Last tuesday I went home and to sleep with a sleep monitoring device. It was basically a Tricorder that was hooked to a chest strap that had connections going to my nose, finger and 2 bands on my chest. Friday I got a call back from the sleep center and they offically diagnosed me with Severe Sleep Apnea I stopped breathing on average 59 times every hour, and my Oxygen levels were below 90% for over 2 hours with the lowest level recorded as 71%.

So the basics are that every time I go to sleep I am slowly suffocating myself.

Next week I get a CPAP machine to go to bed with me for the rest of my life. Better then dying I guess

I bowled in a tournament today that was using the same oil pattern that they're using for the USBC national tournament in Reno. Didn't do that well b/c of my recurring problem of not getting the ball over the foul line, but, when I didn't drop it, I actually looked pretty decent. I can say that I had a game better than some of the members of last year's championship team in the Open had last night in the first game their title defense (which I watched a live stream of for a bit before going to bed last night).

All that sleep I got caught up on is now lost. Oh well. Maybe I can get to bed early tonight.
Ditto.

Stayed at the GF's place this weekend. Barely slept. Didn't even sleep that great at my own place last night either.

I'm weary... Oh so very weary.

Kinda sucks when you need a weekend to recover from your weekend days off.

At least it doesn't look like an insane week at work.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

O.o

Cool... But why not just play a real guitar and join a band at that point? If you are going to practice that much to master a game, you could easily learn to play an instrument for real.

Completely forgot about this Friday...had too much on my mind w/ the Hall of Fame weekend for my association (the tournament mentioned in my last post was part of it)...

Projected year-end posts after 3 months: 2,032

Oh well, at least we're still ahead of the 2K mark. :dozey:

Archived