Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

Just got out of the hospital yesterday morning with prescriptions for meds that actually work, only to find out my father effectively cut me off while I was in there, leaving me completely ****ed since now I have no idea how I'm going to be able to afford my meds or doctor's appointments -- especially ****ty since I need those meds if I'm going to be able to work, go to school, or just not go through misery-inducing, possibly life-threatening withdrawal from them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sleep. I need sleep. :(

72+ hours of mostly being awake... with maybe 3 or 4 good hours shut-eye in there... spread out over the 3 days, of course.

I love my girlfriend... but I have to rest tonight. Tried to be there for her last night to help make her more comfortable and feel more secure... but I never actually got any sleep myself.

... wow, looks like us XWA.net'ers are falling apart.

Bart, what's up bud, why do you need the meds and stuff, if you don't mind me askin'?

I'm a bit unstable, though perfectly normal with the right meds. And going off them suddenly, because of say, an inability to afford them, would put me in a far worse situation than if I had never started them at all.

Just sucks since I was completely blindsided by this whole thing. At least if I knew beforehand I could have planned ahead for it.

karate classes are the best!

bank teller is becoming a good job i think...just have to work with a bunch of middle-aged+ women. that's the only downside of the job. most of my customers are old deaf people too, so that makes it fun!

John Mayer at work again. He's doing a clinic this morning. It's going to be a zoo. Always is.

But I don't have to work the shift... so I'll avoid it, and only head in once I'm sure it's over.

Finally got some sleep. Not as much as I really need... but it's a start.

One of Japans BWR Nuclear Reactors is having SEVERE issues. Like "radiation levels that are WAAAYYY above normal in their control room" issues. They can't get the coolant pumps going. 2 other reactors are having severe issues as well, but look to be stabilized "soon".

Smartly, Japan has evacuated residents out of those areas. They have also started a MASSIVE Relief Op in the effected N.E. area of the country.

That **** sucks man. It's like the San Fran Quake in the early 1900's in the US. Crazy ****.

Good thing their civil engineers are baller. (As mandated by the government..... )

Correction: Japan's nuclear reactors are doing less well than believed. ;_;

http://www.businessinsider.com/fukushima-nuclear-plant-2011-3

According to the latest reports at the bottom of the page, Japanese officials believe Reactor #1 at the Fukushima Nuclear complex may be in the process of a nuclear meltdown. Other reactors that have been damaged may also be at an increased risk of a meltdown.

;_;

Serious crap in Japan. whole entire cities and towns wiped out.

My brothers wife (and best friend) have been spouting off right wing rhetoric at me for the last week. I finally got fed up when I would make a reply and they would start personally attacking me. (oh, they were not talking about me, they would say "People" instead of "you") On Facebook. On twitter they would be making snarky comments about Death threats the Elected GOP members of state are receiving and admonishing "violence" created by protesters

Now I got a wedding coming up, and I am severely tempted to invite my brother and his daughter, but not welcome his wife.

Going to be rather sparse on my side of the church

Archived