Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

wildstar, we need new blood to post in the thread.

Or some hot button issue that everyone wants to post something about like Sarah Palin being a leading GOP contender for the 2012 POTUS election

This is why I'm a registered Republican.

So I can help keep **** like that from happening.

**** that lady.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wildstar, we need new blood to post in the thread.

Or some hot button issue that everyone wants to post something about like Sarah Palin being a leading GOP contender for the 2012 POTUS election

leading may be a strong word, with what, like 5 unqualified hacks all being leading contenders

sadly we might get stuck with more nobama if we cant a REAL candidate to step up(by we I mean we the people, not we the republican party)

It's still very early. Somebody else might enter the race before it's over.

I got more sleep last night than I have been. Feels good... but hopefully I'll manage to get more tonight too.

Got my work schedule for next week: Long days and late nights Saturday through Thursday. Whoo. :dozey:

GF is not happy... Our 6-month anniversary is right in the middle of that stretch, and she wanted to do something special together.

Lost my DSL service last night and I finally was able to make it back from my desktop about a half-hour ago. Did some stuff on my netbook via a wifi connection this morning, but didn't want to read email or most of my forums (bowling took precedence).

The virtual league I run saw a record series (803) and a 300 game, both shot last night. :D

No, let's face it - I'm just going to have to declare myself emperor. It will be hard to back it up without being able to shoot lighting out of my fingertips, but, well, I'll think of something...
OK then!

You have my vote! :)

(Not that you need it...) :dozey:

IMHO the republicans in control don't want someone who (to them) is moderate, and the only choice they have is a bunch of extremists with skeletons in the closet who independents won't vote for

they all have skeletons

Very pleased about tonight...it was my first 600+ league night in many weeks, and I was also quite clutch in the last two games, punching out 9th and 10th frames in the second game to win the point for that game, and running 6 in a row to the third shot in the 10th before leaving 7 to save the point for total wood.

I'd say I threw more strikes than my beloved Red Sox tonight, but that would just be piling on. :lol:

EDIT: I meant I got 7 on my last shot of the night...left the 3-6-10.

Zondas, on the Nurburgring, at dawn!

:D

I have 10 races to go before I finish Forza 3, and get the last Achievement. Unfortunately, they are all the endurance races... 30+ laps each... So that's bound to take a while... since I've been working every day, and spending all my free time with the GF.

I am currently ranked #6,550 out of 3,711,036 in circuit racing... and #402 out of 1,725,530 in oval racing in the game. (I've slipped a couple spots... I was at #390 a couple of weeks ago...)

EDIT:

I ran a few short races after posting... I'm now at 6,098 in circuit.

I can do better in both.

@Keyan: A more neutral location, prefered, if you wish to take this to a snubfighter duel. 7 A.M. Local time, Hutt Space. Bring your X-Wing, I'll even drag my A-Wing out of the hanger and vape you that way. :D

On Achievements: Cute to add replay value, and a cheap way to do it. But alas, why? It's really for OCD people that must must MUST 100% a game.

Some achievements are retarded. Like, you have to be a robot to do it.

Well... I'm only ever going to do it for this game.

The racing leaderboards are actually based on online stats of lap-times with other people who play the game. That doesn't mean that much to me... but it's fun to see where I stack up against the other millions of others who have ever played. The fact that I'm in the to 10,000 is pretty surprising to me... and the fact that I'm up in the top 1,000 is a shock.

I'd like to see if I can squeeze a couple of more fractions of seconds out of my times to see if I can move those numbers a bit... But I'm not going to kill myself over it. It would be more fun if I was currently setting times against someone I know. But I've already beat everyone on my friends list who has a leaderboard spot. (Nitro, Niner, leXX...)

Archived