Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

Got it working!

Had to do a clean install and restore everything but the extensions... then reinstall them manually, one at a time.

Found a program that made the backup and restore of my profile nice and simple, though.

:)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Curling season is ending. Got to the playoffs with my League team and lost our game. Then at 5pm I was called up to sub for a team that was playing tuesday at 6:30pm, they won the game but lost the game tonight.

Sitting down at the club watching the Tiebreaker/final for the League that I chair. My club dues of $400 pays for 5 months of free beer, munchies, Wi-FI and front seat curling action.

Curling season is ending. Got to the playoffs with my League team and lost our game. Then at 5pm I was called up to sub for a team that was playing tuesday at 6:30pm, they won the game but lost the game tonight.

Sitting down at the club watching the Tiebreaker/final for the League that I chair. My club dues of $400 pays for 5 months of free beer, munchies, Wi-FI and front seat curling action.

I've said my bowling league dues are around $500 for the winter season (roughly 9 months). Beer and munchies are extra, but we do get free WiFi...that's how I've been able to post my BowlSK with my netbook most of the season. :)

against my better judgement I am now on twitter....

mostly because most large game dev's tweet all the newest info hours to days before a press release

I have yet to move to Twitter.

I just don't have that much to say... and I don't want to take the time to follow everyone else while they Tweet. I waste far too much of my limited lifetime on Earth lost in cyberspace and online staring at glowing screens as it is.

I'm sure I'll eventually cave... but I'm trying to wait until it's truly not cool anymore.

:joy:

In other news: work was blah today.

I'm working in two of the small recital halls, and not in my usual venue. Covering for a co-worker...

It served to remind me how much I wanted out of here when this WAS my job! Please let this shift end!!!

I listened to a radio add today on the way to school

talking about why the upper 3% should be taxed where everyone else shouldn't be burdened with everything

the only thing that I heard was the communist menifesto

Twitter just seems like the stupidest thing ever to me. I realize I'm old, but...I just don't get it.

neither do i

i dont even have a facebook account nor do i ever use my myspace one, its been well over a year and a half now about myspace for me. dont need it

best way to think of twitter is similar to being in a room full of people and hearing snippets of what people are saying.

knowing who to follow is the key. I tend to follow @wilw and @muskrat_john and what they are doing.

One day we were all coming up with #starwarsbeers My favorite was: RT "It's a trappist!" ackbar ale #starwarsbeers

Follow me @kimballkinnison

oh yeah, i forgot to mention

I got a new car

well it's not 'new', but new to me. if anything its about a year under a 'historic' vechile

1987 Chevy 5th Ave 318/8cyl, DAMN near mint. $2500

she looks pimp.

[edit]no pics of my own, but here's pretty much how she looks:

1987_chrysler_fifth_avenue-pic-21946.jpeg

That's a boat.

Right up your alley, I guess.

;P

So... gas prices aren't really a big concern for you, I take it? ;)

Looks comfy though. A nice place to hold a party!

You do know what this means, however... don't you?

XWA Road Trip!!!!

:joy:

you can follow me on twitter. Crackensan is my twitter acct. name

done.

Twitter just seems like the stupidest thing ever to me. I realize I'm old, but...I just don't get it.

we are roughly the same age......

It should also be noted that @realpatriots was often first with the Pats' list of inactive players for each game last season.

yeah alot of placves are doing this now

best way to think of twitter is similar to being in a room full of people and hearing snippets of what people are saying.

knowing who to follow is the key. I tend to follow @wilw and @muskrat_john and what they are doing.

One day we were all coming up with #starwarsbeers My favorite was: RT "It's a trappist!" ackbar ale #starwarsbeers

Follow me @kimballkinnison

done

Archived