Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed. I shall be there. At 5:30 AM :dozey: And then it is back to work :(
Bummer. :(

I haven't played D&D in decades... though I still have all my first-gen books and materials around here. Was looking at some of it earlier today, actually...

Ahh... nostalgia!

Felt crummy all day. So I took it easy. I have a long day with the family ahead of me tomorrow... and a longer week at work next week. Hopefully I feel better in the morning.

I thought about Monk.. then I realized his AC sucked. The build I was working on was to use the Dervish prestige class from complete warrior, goes well with the rangers skills and Two-weapon FIghting feat. With just two +1 weapons at level 5 I was consistently doing 15+ damage every round

thats why you need to build a monk with high wis and dex, you'd get all the ac you'll need

altho, when i did a campaign as a frenzy berzerk, i sooo manipulated the advanced power attack.

I had a little list on the side that measured the dmg gain from the 4x multiplyer (when i got to that level of power attack) during a frenzied rage, you'd take that base attack modifier lower it down to (say) 4 or 5 to the attack role, and have about 80-90dmg + your die roll. (hulk smash)

I usually go to Rockford every year for a game convention called "Rock-con" at the end of October. No idea if I am going to do it this year

that a big pen and paper and miniatures deal right?

I used to live in Rockford.

Finally played some Portal 2. Great so far!

o rly? when?

that a big pen and paper and miniatures deal right?

And board games, and John Kovalic and some memebers of his fanclub known as "The army of Dorkness" show up.

Best part of the Army of Dorkness is we have about 50/50 male/female ratio. which accounts for 95% of the females over 18 at the whole convention. And they all like to play GAMES!!!!

About 30 years ago.

I think you mentioned that before and I just forgot. Rockford is NOT very awesome.

And board games, and John Kovalic and some memebers of his fanclub known as "The army of Dorkness" show up.

Best part of the Army of Dorkness is we have about 50/50 male/female ratio. which accounts for 95% of the females over 18 at the whole convention. And they all like to play GAMES!!!!

nice

Yesturday 52% of republican voters believed President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

Today, 48% of republican voters believe President Barack Obama was not born in the United states.

THis will go down like the Flat earth, Apollo moon landings, the JFK assassination

Yesturday 52% of republican voters believed President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

Today, 48% of republican voters believe President Barack Obama was not born in the United states.

THis will go down like the Flat earth, Apollo moon landings, the JFK assassination

well in their defense.......if anyone could fake a BC, I think the president could..... :D

.surprised it took this f*(^$%%^ long to release something though

He did release the short-form one years ago... which is what Hawaii provides when asked, and is perfectly legal and binding. And there were a bunch of investigations run back then that came to the same conclusion.

Honestly: the entire thing was ridiculous and silly... Does nobody think that the CIA, FBI, NSA, and Secret Service don't vet EVERY aspect of a presidential candidate's history when the declare they are running. Had he not been a legal US citizen, his candidacy would have died before it began. There is no way he would have been allowed to become president if he didn't have a legitimate birth certificate.

The birther ranks are probably filled with the ultra paranoid types that believe that those same government agencies have a dossier on everything they've ever said, done, been, and posted online... YET they think that something that big could have been missed by those same agencies, and an imposter could have been allowed to become the most powerful man in the world. Oh yeah... that makes LOADS of sense. :rolleyes:

And I'm sure he could have released it years ago... but probably felt totally insulted by the whole thing. I know I would have.

some polls put those numbers even higher :¬:

My 160GB Black iPod Classic croaked today. Added one song, then couldn't disconnect it from the comp. When I did, it was empty of media. Then, when I reconnected it, it reported it was corrupt, and the restore function didn't work.

Fortunately, I'm less than 3 blocks from the biggest Apple store on the East Coast.

I walked it down there and gave it to them. They fought with it for an hour... then just gave me a new one.

Extended warranties for the win! :D

Archived