Home

Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4b, Episode VII due Dec. 18 2015 *Cast Announced 29/04/14*

Astor

Disney buys Lucasfilm - Good or Bad  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Disney buys Lucasfilm - Good or Bad

• Good
    • Let's wait and see
    • Bad
    • Yoda

She looked better 40 LBS heavier??? :eyeraise:

Yes, its ok to not be 100lb, she looks alive and her face works in the first pic. the resent picture show how gaunt and burnt out she is, plus she has had a questionable face-lift or all those years of cocaine have caused Bell's palsy.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't really trust either of those pictures really... I mean, make-up and lighting conditions makes both of those pictures lies irrespective of her weight.

However she looks during the filming of Episode VII will be different to what you see here because there will be different make-up and lighting.

However she looks during the filming of Episode VII will be different to what you see here because there will be different make-up and lighting.
Plus SW produces the biggest technological visual marvels of our time. This issue seems like small challenge. :)

• 2 weeks later...

2nd spinoff movie that will come out in 2018 gets a director:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Plus leaked set photos of the Millennium Falcon in Episode VII:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

I think it's great that, from those pictures and the desert sets, at least, that they're trying to do as much as they can manually and not rely on too much CGI. I've no doubt that there'll there'll be a Bantha load of CGI in the movies, but it's awesome that it's not the first thing they've gone to.

I think it's great that, from those pictures and the desert sets, at least, that they're trying to do as much as they can manually and not rely on too much CGI. I've no doubt that there'll there'll be a Bantha load of CGI in the movies, but it's awesome that it's not the first thing they've gone to.

They did the same thing with Mos Espa in TPM.

Is anybody else going to miss the 20th Century Fox intro? That and the opening music are fused together in my brain.

Yeah it will be kind of weird without that.

To be fair, the Clone Wars movie didn't have that either. Instead, it had the Warner Brothers logo and a bunch of "combat audio".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived