Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

decided that i will go down there and apply for that job. i'll be making roughly what i'm getting on unemployment, plus it will add to my experience which i can put towards my private investigation license, also they have good benefits such as tuition reimbursement so i can use it to get act 235 certified (lethal weapons training course). my only concern is they may want me to work christmas, but my reason for being 'unavailable to work' that day is cause i was gone all christmas season last year, so hopefully they'll understand. i'll be available for work in 2 weeks....crazy crazy..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's the point in a resume when these places have retarded fill in the blank ones. grrr...and they ask me to go as far back as 10 years on where i've lived. lame. anyways, i filled it out, ommitted one job (wells fargo) cause i was only there less than 3 months and it's irrelevant to the job i'll be doing. hopefully they will hire me on so i can start racking up experience. if not, i'll just go to the gym more...thinking of getting another gym membership except to planet fitness-it's closer and there is more cardio equipment there. :)

Remember that Seminar I took a month ago. With Debbie McCormick? and her Dad Wally Henry? Not to mention Erica Brown, who I curled with back in the 80s as part of the Junior Curling program at Madison.

The have just qualified to play in the Olympics. In fact, they are one of the FIRST US olympians to be selected to go to Sochi.

And they are both good friends of mine. Tho to be honest, I know their Dad's better.

I'm very thankful i got money coming in and no major debts to concern myself with.

able to do what i want whenever i want...that deployment paid off just as i planned it to.

going to try and ask this girl out tomorrow...see if she wants to go see "catching fire" with me. there's actually more single girls in my college than i thought. :)

I tend to "show up" for my league's special nights, the "Turkey Shoot" for Thanksgiving and the "Holiday Bonus" at Christmas (the league night penultimate to the last league night before either of these holidays, the bowlers with the most pins over average in each division gets a cash prize the next week), and I did again last night for this year's "Turkey Shoot", but, alas, I don't think I was enough over my average to get the men's "B" prize.

decided to take a new approach to my training/weight loss plan...and hit the treadmill. never really had success on it until now...before when i'd run it i'd be sore as hell because unaware, you're only supposed to run on the balls of your feet, not supposed to let the back of your ankle touchdown. at least from what i've read that seems to be what my problem is when i run. hoping and praying i can increase my speed gradually each time and by the time the pt test comes i can pass it without a problem.

Took a ride around Palm Beach with my dad today. We saw Rush Limbaugh drive by in a Bentley. We also drove past Tiger Wood's place.

It was a nice ride. Lots of giant mansions and collosal yachts. Gives one a sense of something to aspire to.

Not that I'll ever live there myself...

Well I had the balls to ask and got the oh I have work so I went a step further asked if she wanted to go this weekend and she works a double and etc... :(. At least I had the audacity to ask her out. **** it I'll ask the other one out on Monday. Rejection blows but that's gy god created alcohol.

Took a ride around Palm Beach with my dad today. We saw Rush Limbaugh drive by in a Bentley. We also drove past Tiger Wood's place.

It was a nice ride. Lots of giant mansions and collosal yachts. Gives one a sense of something to aspire to.

Not that I'll ever live there myself...

Ah, but what then? A bigger mansion? A fancier yacht?

Drank too much last night. Made a mistake of drinking a beer with twice the ABV i normally drink. Had to call a cab, I blacked out on the way home

When I Got home, threw up, and spent a while trying to hold the walls up since they were moving and about to fall on me. Somehow stumbled into guest bedroom and fell asleep.

Ah, but what then? A bigger mansion? A fancier yacht?
Squander all my money buying Lear Jets, Bugattis, and entertaining young, trampy gold diggers.

Y'know... 'Cuz, why not? My life should look every bit as much like a hip-hop music video as the the next guy's... :dozey:

I'm coming home with another guitar. A great sounding, nice playing Ibanez acoustic from the 70's.

I like it, but I don't really need it... But there's just no refusing my dad when he wants to give you something.

lol i got sooooooooo wasted tonight i wont remember this message. tho i prolly will...i ran into a girl i went to school with over a year ago lmfao...my buddy got left behind in the bar. ahahahaha

@keyan: used to do that all the time at walmart. mcdonalds cup filled with Tilt (watered down version of four loko before loko became popular) definitely made the customers more tolerable!

it is because the air cabin pressure is lower (it is the equivalent of being at 8000 ft) and it is dryer then normal. Not to mention you usually need an hour on both ends of the flight for taxiing, boarding, complimentary TSA groping, and boarding. Then there is the fact you are in an enclosed space with lots of other people and can get some minor immunity issues with whatever bug they might have or leave on the plane

Archived