Home

The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side

edlib

possible fix for my tracker...staying hopeful...if i can get that up and running i'm going to be out getting another job. :)

did pretty well on my history exam today, besides the true and false i think they ****ed me for the grade i was going for. kind of planning on staying in this weekend and working on papers and getting all caught up so i can get above a 3.5 gpa this semester. done drinking for a few weeks...i need to start eating healthier like i was when i was running back in september and get back to running...a little at a time though.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been there, done that.

I might have somebody interested in buying a bunch of dad's guitars in one lump. The owner of the musical instrument renal company everybody uses around here was put in touch with me. I'll probably run into him at this big fund-raising shindig tonight too.

Other than the initial 2 messages I got when I first signed up (neither of which appear to be legit or serious possibilities...) things have been quiet on the dating page. A lot of looks reported, but zero contacts. But it's OK... just getting a feel for who is checking me out and who is out there. Lots of moms in my age range... Still have a lot of tweaking to do on my profile anyway.

yeah i drunk messaged one girl on there thursday night, she didn't want to meet me right away because 'oh i gotta talk first on here to make sure you're not a murderer' like really? just be brutal honest say you're on there looking for attention that your boyfriend won't give you and be done with it. ****ing women.

One was somebody with no profile pic or any info in the profile who messaged me with a long-distance number to text, saying she was local to me and had pics. Heh... no.

The other looks like a real person... but she's saying she's Army (though none of the pics reflect that...) and stationed in Arizona, and wanted an email address immediately... which seemed a bit weird. A few red flags... So I politely said I'd get back to her on that at some point.

Even if legit, I'm not looking to start something with someone on the other side of the country. A couple of towns over will prove to be difficult enough with the hours I keep. :rolleyes:

mine have been a couple towns over, the one was messaging me...her profile didn't mention kids then she mentioned a dead beat dad in one of her messages, and so i suppose she has 1 or 2 kids. the other that messaged me was fat, so i just ignored her. the first one that messaged me seemed interested, then she dropped off the face of the earth, which happens to them all. I don't know if it's something that I'm doing or not doing that I'm not having any luck anywhere with girls. It is frustrating when there's a chance and then "something comes up" with them or they just stop communication. I straight up told the one i'm not on there for ****s and giggles and was looking for a serious relationship. i don't think she liked that.

I'm trying to just let go and forget looking, but i've got so much free time to look. I just don't know..

Trying to get a paper done for my police operations class...making it on why people choose to join a gang.

Hiked the Billy Goat Trail today with some friends:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Goat_Trail

I thought hiking was just walking down a path in the freaking woods, but I had to climb a bunch of rocks and stuff on this thing. Which did make it a lot more interesting than walking down a path in the freaking woods. Nice day for it, too.

I wore a suit today. Hated every second of it. But hopefully I managed to snag a decent pic or 2 of me all dressed up for the dating page.

picture.php?albumid=86&pictureid=9692

Oh... And a basketball signed by a bunch of famous former Celtics players or something...

that single mom keeps messaging me now. i told her i don't have a car and had to explain the whole situation of it all. at least she is somewhat understanding...just frustrating she lives about 60 miles away. :( but i dont see a relationship working long term with her...i need someone my age the thing about that is those girls don't know what's good for them.

think im gonna order some pizza...just finished studying for my 2nd juvenile delinquency exam...i got an 80 on the 1st one without even opening the book, so maybe this will be a 90 or higher...if i get below an 80 im not going to open the book again. i think i'll do alright.

so tonight...pizza, catch up on last week's episode of Gotham, and watch a couple episodes of The Clone Wars.

which server/faction/name/level cracken? I'm on The Harbinger and i play empire...though i also have a trooper but i haven't played him in over a year. I also have a character on Prophecy of the Five pvp server, i just started him though.

might be getting another roommate...waiting for him to get here...if he decides to take the room, $50 off my next month's rent. i kinda cleaned up the kitchen and swept the cobwebs lol...just hope it's not a crazy person.

that seemed to go very well...decent person anyway.

in other news today...

I suddenly became the President...of my veteran's club at school. so i got that going for me...which is nice. and my first act as President of this club is to hit the VFW...and hit it hard as a mother ****er!!! :joy::guiness: lol doubt that'll happen, but it's fun to think about. :)

It didn't sound like they were going to do much of an upgrade that way... but, you can run them native on modern PCs without jumping though flaming hoops of compatibility or plugins or virtual desktop stuff to get them to work.

Upgrades would be nice... but we'll see.

I'm not sure if I want new people around here.

Would ruin the funk we got goin'.

Or maybe I should shower........ ;)

Also, where is our intrepid Rabbit friend? Did we lose him again?

@R15 - Imperial Bounty Hunter, Power Tech Tank, level 41 (12xp bonus, so you can literally do class missions and hit 50+ that way if you pre-order the expansion Shadows of Revan) Shadowlands. Character name is Aly'sara, Female Chiss.

Funny thing about playing a non-human, and a female non-human at that... on Alderaan... them people were JERKS.

So I punched one in the face. Repeatedly. (No, serious, one of the conversation choices was punching him for being a douche. Then the next one was punch him repeatedly because he was still a douche).

Reminds me of the first mission I had trouble with in X-Wing. It was the historical mission where you have to fight other Rebel ships. I was trying to play with a mouse, and I just couldn't turn fast enough to keep up with the A-Wings. I think I even broke the mouse by trying to pick it up and put it down fast enough. After that I bought a joystick, and the mission was no problem!

Well, my association survived the state senior tournament...wasn't so bad, with 83 entries across five age divisions. Westgate bowlers won three of the divisions, so I was pleased. :)

Last night, I proved to myself that I could run brackets and get the last strike of a 300 game on video when called upon, as one of my friends from my Wednesday league pulled off the perfect game in his other league. :)

Archived