Home

The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side

edlib

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all about perspective. I have been working 4 hours of overtime a week for the last 5 weeks. and now it looks like I might have to work 6 days this week. Doesn't seem so bad compared to Ed. Tho he isn't on a forklift where his knees get broken, and back gets a knife stabbed into it during the day

probably pays more to

Hmmm... Well on a good week where I get extra work, I can usually at least double my take home pay.

On a bad week, one where I compromise my physical and mental health, I can triple it. :dozey:

It's been a very bad couple of weeks... for my health. Financially, they have been epic.

Today I stand to make an extra $500... but I have to clock in from 11am to 1am to do it.

Yep did 4 extra hours today, and two more on sunday. From curling and standing all day in a forklift (Its ergonomic if you enjoy being in pain all day) my knee's are in constant pain.

After work I cleaned up some cat puke, cleaned up the remains of my Cat's hemp bag that got gutted and killed. Put up some more exterior Christmas lights.

Then I saw mockingjay. Quite good film.. if you read the books. if you were expecting something similar to the first two you would be disappointed. More of the Political thriller. I now also have a serious crush on Natalie Dormer.

Now cooking some beef barely soup

just whipped up a case report for my forensic science class...it's gonna get a d..maybe a c if i'm lucky. I just hate reading and trying to figure out how to write. it's not my thing, i don't need to be depressed. :(

now im gonna just clean my room of garbage. feeling really ****ty right now.

turned my forensic case report in...now i gotta set up a powerpoint for tomorrow. alsoo feeling sick....alllso....new room is getting set tomorrow. i hope and pray.

feeling really tired and sick right now, the weather keeps jumping around from ice cold to wtf is this summertime?

Wisconsin weather:

Started out raining all night, at we had a high of 42 shortly after midnight. It was 38 when I went to work, drizzling rain. By the time i left work there was 4 inches of snow, with a nice crusty lair of ice underneath, and 24 degree's

My snowblower made the snow it's Biatch.

got another work study contract agreement signed for the next semester...browsing craigslist for used cars...won't be able to afford one until i get that tax refund. sick of being constricted to a 3 mile radius, feeling confident about the way i look but then realizing if i ever manage to get a date how worthless i'll feel not having my own running vehicle!!!! oh well, at least i'm in the military and going to college trying to better myself....trying to be patient until the right girl comes along, i'll probably find one in the school i'm going to, but idk there's no girl out there that i've discovered that has my sense of humor, goals, and interests. but ah, doubting that will happen! oh well!!

Archived