Home

The LFN Round Table

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think space will be an issue with text content, the forums currently contain several million posts and the database only takes up a few gigabytes of space if I remember correctly. As for images and the like each member has a quota of 10 MB for their picture albums. It can be adjusted as necessary depending on how popular the feature is in the long run. :)

The members can currently make multiple albums- a feature I am already using... (I have four, but I would like a more compact system) I do suggest that a system where a member has one album with optional sub-album folders be made. I don't want to have multiple albums. I'm suggesting that an album have sorting options such as sub-album sorting and picture alphabetizing for the pictures. The system of automatic picture compacting for the albums does save a lot of space though, I've noticed. I've got 8.11 MBs left...

Edit: May I suggest that a quicker blog linking feature be implemented? Whenever I go to someone's profile, it's a little bit of a pain to get to their blogs and be able to read them. Normally, you could just go find one of their posts and look for the blog entry link under their avatar, but when you, for example, go to veiw their profile, you can't get to the blogs very easily. My suggestion is, where it says on a person's profile the amount of blogs they have, that you'd also be able to veiw the blogs by a direct link on the profile page. Unless if I'm missing something here...

• 4 weeks later...

"May I suggest that a quicker blog linking feature be implemented? (...) My suggestion is, where it says on a person's profile the amount of blogs they have, that you'd also be able to veiw the blogs by a direct link on the profile page."

-- Arcesious

Fixed, the blog entries counter should now be a clickable link (like the Total Posts counter) that will take you to the blog of the member. :)

I'm thinking big shout outs to tk102 & the stoffe are in much more order than my goofy self. ;) They have really transformed these forums in to the well-oiled machine it is today. With all the fancy toys and streamlining they've done.. it just makes coming to LFN, and it's sister sites, that much better than any other forums I visit :)

I'd like to personally thank tk & stoffe for all their countless hours of hard work. You two rawk! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The staff here are most helpful. Especially more then the Filefront Incident not too long ago... Dreadnaught was being grumpy. People sent him hugs via PMs. Lets say, that many people there were banned. Only temp...

Sometimes, n0e also changes around our profiles.

The others are fine.

Anyways, keep doing good here, guys! :D

Speaking of Filefront, and, after looking at Hayden's Credit idea in the Feedback, I had an idea.

The rep.

Yes, I know you guys said no on the "credits" system, but, this is like opinion based. If someone likes a post, they +rep. If they don't, they -rep. Only Sup. Mods and Admins can see rep given to a member (or, "senior members" could see who gave them rep), and, if it's "revenge rep" (aka rep for not being a good friend, and, the person got into a recent arguement with another.)

I know this idea won't be taken, but, who knows?

Archived