Home

Which ones???

What games are you most anxious for?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What games are you most anxious for?

• Galaxies
    • Clone Campaigns
    • Knights of the Old Republic

When it comes to galaxies.. Imperial Army get some weapons training there and then off as a mercnary or a bounty hunter.. and if I happen to be lucky to be a jedi.. DARK JEDI BABY! im sure captain wrinkle face will like another force sensitive agent will love keeping another back up plan around >:) I just hope we can drive at ats.. I'll just walk over the rebel bases hHEHEH HOHOH... oh and I'll be on the look out for the super rare mandalorian armor too : )

I'll have to admit to none of them ...

For me

- no interest in consoles

- no interest in RPG

... I have the one I was waiting for ... just slashed through a Rodian while I should have been working ... ahhhh, Jedi Outcast - my favorite game ever bar none.

ill go for Galaxies :) It will be the first massive online RPG ill play and i hope ill like it. It will cost me tho esp. if you need to pay monthly. But if that will give me the oppertunity to get people to recognize my rpg char to be a jedi, so be it :)

I wonder tho, EVERYONE will attempt to become a jedi im sure :) Yoda will have a tough time ahead of him :)

shut your hole before i make another one for you, words aren't going to come out of it, i can tell you that much. just kidding, my dear friend. :)

I think Clone Campaigns is going to rule. So what if it's on an outdated engine, gameplay, not graphics...Personally, i wouldn't mind a Force Commander 2. but critics didn't give that game a chance and killed it off.

Knights of the Old Republic looks awesome.

Originally posted by Rogue15

I think Clone Campaigns is going to rule. So what if it's on an outdated engine, gameplay, not graphics...Personally, i wouldn't mind a Force Commander 2. but critics didn't give that game a chance and killed it off.

Clone Campaigns and Galatic is a insult to any LEC fan..the game is the worst, dont even why u ppl bought/copy it...the world will always critic something they dont like. remember, in the Star Wars universe, The weak must make room for the strong, its the same thing in video games

anyways, I know I won't change your mind about thinkin Clone Campaigns "rules"

well, i see why you think it is an insult. But someone who has little $$ and a ****ty computer and parents who are unwilling to let them upgrade wouldn't think so. I'm not saying i'm one of those people though. :) I just never play any non-sw strategy games. I was j/k about clones campaign ruling...i just am a little excited about it coming out, i can't wait to get some at-ats with aa capability. :D deathmatches will be so fun!

i think in an interview somewhere Garry Gaber stated why he chose to go with a 2d engine instead of a 3d one.

When I get a job this summer (hopefully) i'll be able to play Galaxies...that game looks like alot of fun, even tho i've never played an mmorpg before. I think I'll be a Trandoshan in that game. :)

I voted Galaxies, though now that I think about it KotOR might be the better choice for me, couse there you ARE becoming a Jedi/Dark Jedi! Which seems to be VERY hard to accomplish within Galaxies :(

I'm a great Star Wars Fan, and I just can't think of finding some non-jedi character that might suit me for galaxies :/

Anyways I have high hopes for both games.

Archived