Home

??????????????

Rogue15

Are you people still.......living? tie guy, are u still here? wth? rhett? omg....you're an admin holy ***************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps out library window and runs into cornfield*

well, hi everyone, i'm getting cable sometime this week.

And i might get a job 8.50 an hour third shift!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rogue15

Are you people still.......living? tie guy, are u still here? wth? rhett? omg....you're an admin holy ***************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps out library window and runs into cornfield*

well, hi everyone, i'm getting cable sometime this week.

And i might get a job 8.50 an hour third shift!!!!!!!!

Hiya, R15... welcome back... you've sure been gone long enough! :) Your home, RSN is the second most active from on LF, now! Alot has changed since you left.

BTW, check out Red's post-count :eek:

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

"glory days"? :D lol

i wonder how things might be different now if 15 had accepted a mod position way back in the first week... ?

Accept? He practically begged Zero for a mod position. ;)

Only one word can describe 15, or RS.net in general....insane.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

Yeah :D we have nice motto's:

Give in to the insanity. It is unreasonable, but it is your destiny!

Leave your sanity at the door

and Redwing has a good sig now.... i dont know it from the top of my head ... but it has something to do with LOTR... :D

I don't care about that, I said that because i'm originally from RS.net...well...pratically. I may have left before you arrived....

reason why i was gone forever:

AT&T= Satanic Force from HELL

They disconnected us 1 week before they were supposed to.....right in the middle of an aim conversation w/redwing. this was back in May before episode 2 came out.....on sunday.

I got SO mad and bored......my parents came up here to pennsylvania, looking for a house to move into, since we wanted to move back here (i lived in jax, fl before)

and i was home alone for 1 week watching dvds like behind enemy lines, final fantasy, and u-571, all very awesome movies. :D

then in july 24th i took my GED test, and then on july 30th we moved. so i've been here for almost 2 months, i'm just about settled in a house that we're renting with option to buy.

I'm trying to get a job, third shift is the position iiii'm aiming for.

I've been playing Unreal Tournament alot. (GOTY edition)

and today i got my GED test results back, and i passed!!!!1 :D

I got a B on the essay, which i thought that i sucked at. hehehehehe i think i got the highest score, it's 2,000 something like that. hehehe now if these idiot bosses would HIRE ME AAAAAAAAAAHRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH i want an xbox, S1 got me obsessed w/it. hehehe i'm going to get an xbox, turok evolution, and halo, and project ego, and jedi outcast........*droooooool*

um. so i'm living in Lititz, Pennsylvania. Amishpeople in horse and buggy come down our street ever night, it's FREAKY!!!!!! man i can't wait til halloween.....i want to get some water guns and mwahahaha.

Well, i hope to have my cable the first week of october, and hopefully a job as well.

i finished this awesome book called Timeline last night, stayed up til 1 and woke up at like 1:30 this morning, it was fun. :D

I went to Pennsylvania before! We went to the Amish towns. I saw a McDonalds with a horse buggy drivethru!!! Your right I bet seeing a horse drawn carriage is a pretty wierd thing to see driving by your house at night. Heck I get cars blastin *boom boom* music. No horse drawn buggies playing "Its gettin hot in hereee" over there huh!!

Sorry you have to live in the boonies. I just saw Halo for the first time the other day - looks tight...though the controls took some getting used to. I only saw multiplayer. How is in the one player??

Also..third shift sucks!!!!! I am on that shift. There are some positives..but it gets to you after awhile. Make sure you know what your getting into. I've been on this shift for 2 years!! You think the horse drawn buggies bother you now...wait till youre trying to sleep in the after noon....you may bust out a shot gun and take out a few horsies! j/k

:D

Archived