• Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious
    • Han Solo
    • Jango or Boba Fett
    • Darth Maul
    • Gonk droids

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ani? Vader? These names mean nothing to me. You have to take into account that vader TURNED GOOD in the end. (yes I know *everyone gasps* :D) He wussed out completely! What can I say, Palpatine is truly the evil mastermind, he stayed fixed to his goal even up untill his untimely fall (no pun intended).

However if you're trying to say "baddass" in the sense of showing off and all that booya crap, I'd have to say Darth Maul. (AND WHY DIDN'T YOU ADD HIM! :mad: )

Cheers ;)

Well Obi-Wan is the greatest obviously, he's my favorite character. It's just that I don't really consider him so much the type with a killer attitude, he's the easy going think before act kind of jedi as apposed to Ani. - Also remember his teachings to Luke in ANH, all about patience.

However, truly Obi-Wan is the best in all the movies, he sort of 'guides' us through each film and he's the only character to have been in all 6. (besides the droids and vader of course :p)

*P.S. Ghost and voices count for Obi :p:D

Mace Windu all the way.... I'm looking forward to seeing how they "dispose" of Windu while still making him look completely bad - a$$ in the progress... :D

And I agree, how can you add the pathetic Fett's and not even include Maul in the same poll?!?!?!? OUTRAGEOUS!!! :eyeraise:

Archived