Home

How did you come up with your name???

Taos

I've been wanting to do this one for a while and I'm sure it has been done before.......

How did you guys (and Lexx) come up with your names????

I came up with mine by just trying to think of a good jedi name, I thought it was kinda cool sounding.....

So tell me, please!!

;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, there was an 'origin of my name' thread a while back.

leXX = the female

'le' being French for 'the', 'XX' being the 'female chromosone'. I know the proper way should be 'la', as that is the feminine side of 'the', but laXX sounds like laxitive and leXX sounds cool so I went with it. Redwing has since kindly pointed out that in french, chromosone is masculine so the article 'le' actually holds up. So there we go.

:D

I'm sure I've posted this before, but here we go again...

I've had this handle forever. I first used it when Jedi Knight came out, well, the three I used were Reb Starblazer, Darth Malice, and Darth Strife... but I digress. In order to create "Reb", I took my first name, Robert, reversed it to make Trebor, and dropped the last two letters to make Treb. Then I dropped the T because I found that Reb had a more distinct ring to it. Then I realised why it sounded so much better. Reb was the name of the captain of the Deepwater Black, from a television show of the same name (it was also called Mission Genesis in other areas for some reason), and I stuck with it.

Starblazer came from the Flash Gordon television series. The name of Flash's ship was "The Starblazer", and I really like the sound of it. It had a very Star Wars-esque flair to it, so I combined the two, and thus, Reb Starblazer was formed:D

People have told me that it really sounds like an actual Star Wars name, and I take that as a compliment:)

BTW, I'm really not good at writing short replies;)

Well, back when i was palying tribes 1 my handle was Sith_Warior, because Sith_Warrior was taken (note the one R in my name) But that was very un-original, so i had to come up with a new one. I was supplied it by a friend of mine who decided that I look just like ET from movie of same name (I really dont..but he's a strange friend) And so the nickname kind of stuck. Therfore i combined old and new to create ET Warrior.

I put in the right amount of R's in the warrior part because nobody else was ET Warrior, so i took it.

My Battle.net StarCraft screename....

I thought how much Zealots look like Jedi with their Psiblades and such, and their discipline is alot like those practiced by the Jedi I guess. So I combined the name of their Psychic power and Jedi to form Psionic Jedi.

My other screen name on CS is _}akusotsu, in Japanese it means "cowardly warrior".

Archived