Home

DarthJabba

DarthJabba Get out of these forums while you still can! You don't know what these swampies up to, just trust me and leave now.

OK when you can I need you to deliver a message for me. I need you to tell....BANG

*shot it the back*

....too....late......fear....the..............swampie

welcome darthjabba. *starts thinking about that name* hmm, anybody else crack up at the thought of a hutt with a lightsaber?

the swamp may seem odd at first but before you know it you're checking it three times a day and cant get away!

dont worry about tyrion hes harmless (mostly), the real people to watch out for are the members of the sith academy of lucasforums *cough thetrueacademy cough*. enjoy your stay and try not to get too addicted to this thing, it can ruin your life.

*hooo pahhhhh* "it is POINTLESS to resist" hoooooo pahhh*

welcome darthjabba. *starts thinking about that name* hmm, anybody else crack up at the thought of a hutt with a lightsaber?

i dont mean to hurt your feelings but your kind of sad.

nah i dont mean it, im just misunderstood, everyone ignores me whenever i post a reply its like a fullstop to the thread i need help is it my name cos thats gay if it is, please someone HELP ME

Archived