Home

How did you find lucasforums?

Mex

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was searching for JO mods and levels, and i got to JKII.net

since i was a n00b back than, and didn't know alot about it, i decided to join the forums, and ask a couple of things. now i really started to post in june, and haven't been anywhere else since:D

Great question Flanders!! ;)

I found it earlier in the year when I was looking for info about KOTOR!! I just happened to stumble upon it.

I was reading it for about a week or so before I finally decided to join.

A decision I haven't regretted! :D

well, im glad to see that this happened. this is (im pretty damn sure) the largest community of star wars fans on the net. if it isn't, ill eat my own shoe.

btw: my shoe dont taste too good........

Oh poor you. If you want you can borrow my shoes. I´ve washed them, made them shiny, added some things that makes them taste better etc. And all this only for you.

*hands over my new shiny washed shoes to Phantomhelix.*

:)

m___oimaster is that you. how do you edit your name???

well i use to go the the forums down at files network. i heard there was an anakin model in progress. i ask someone where i can find it then i was linked over here. check it out then i was impressed so i decided to join.

I dont acutly know, it was just one day i must have signed up for some reason or another and forgot about it then one day when i was reading about JO waiting for it 2 come in form CompUSA i looked at the Fourms section and went there and found out that i had an acount so i said "what the heck? y dont i just post around for i wile", prity soon i had over 300 posts till i started to really find out that i liked forums and stuff

Went to JK2Files.com....

Then found JKII.net, which IMO was better. I originally just joined to rank files, and then took a look around...

Haven't been able to leave since :D

Archived