Home

Death penility

TheWhiteRaider

Originally posted by TheWhiteRaider

I am in favor of a controled penility. As in other words you have to do alot to get it not just steal from someone and get it. As it is like that is some 3rd world countrys today.

I agree I think the Washington DC snipers should get it both of them :disaprove they really piss me off

Against, if someone kills anyone, and some other kill that guy, they are just as bad, aren't they? I mean, both kills anyone, ends someones life, murders. It does not matter who you kill, you shall not kill anyway.

Plus, if you do death penalty on a guy, and later finds out that he was innocent (it happens), you can't just dig him up and say sorry.

ok gone ur right .... it does work for many people .... but still a MASSIVE chunk reoffend

Prison is an Inefficient method of punishment ... it costs alot for a (i believe) about 70% success rate

but some people .... are just beyond even a hope of prison working

2 wrongs do not make a right (3 lefts do)

kill sum1 for killing sum1 else isnt right

there are alot of murders that i dont think deserve the death penalty but some that do

the problem is defining the line and sticking to it

then u have to 200% sure that the person is guilty

Originally posted by Clem

2 wrongs do not make a right (3 lefts do)

kill sum1 for killing sum1 else isnt right

there are alot of murders that i dont think deserve the death penalty but some that do

the problem is defining the line and sticking to it

then u have to 200% sure that the person is guilty

Ok so if I let a killer go will that be good? Also murders keep killing even behind bars. I know someone who was in jail for a crime he didn't do, but the murders tried killing him.

by letting them rot in jail, they suffer more and it is a worse punishment

If we did that for every killer we all would be paying $4,675,452.23 every year in taxes. I don't know about you, but I don't have that kind of money.

Originally posted by Darklighter

Well Dawg, what about people who kill in self defence? Or someone kills purposely, and says it was in self defence?

Well what about it? If it was total self-defence than I don not think they should get it... but if its blatant murder shall we not show them the mercy they showed they’re victim? (Which is none)

a good number of the killers today would go out and do the same thing if you let them free... your basicly telling them that it is OK to kill someone.

Your saving more lifes when doing away with the people who take them.

i'm against it unless the person had several eye witnesses or at least was caught on tape commiting the crime. My future uncle is in prison for hanging with this guy who was wild and crazy, and ended up being framed for rape and murder cause the wild/crazy guy said he'd kill him if he didn't dispose of the body (after wild/crazy guy raped and killed her). The ****ing courts haven't even done the damned dna test yet!!! the guy has been in jail for over 20 years now. you'll probably hear about this in the news by january 2003.

Originally posted by Clem

ok gone ur right .... it does work for many people .... but still a MASSIVE chunk reoffend

Prison is an Inefficient method of punishment ... it costs alot for a (i believe) about 70% success rate

Clem, just curious here when you say 70% succes rate, what are you refering to exactly? Are you talking about the number of ppl that don't re-offend after their release from prison??

Because if so, that contradicts your previous statement about ppl re-offending........

Just wondering.......;)

Great. Get blasted for doing nothing but being a suspect. Then the police find out you didn't. And now, bring him back to life, Mr Honored FBI agent... This scenario comes up every 1 out of 10 death penalties.

In the Czech Republic or Austria, there is a law that you have to stay in jail even if you are innocent, and you can get freed after they find out "it wasn't you". I still am not sure about eutanasia (sucide-kinda thingy) which means that if your nerves stop holding you and you want to say bye-bye, if you can. I would say:

Pro-eutanasia, Contra-Death penalty.

This is a stupid quote from Britney Spears:

I am in favour of the death penalty. The people should learn for the next time.

Did you get it? The people CAN'T LEARN FOR THE NEXT TIME WHEN THEY ARE DEAD. And in afterlife, I think your memory gets wiped of the bad things, so HOW CAN YOU LEARN...

This once again shows the IQ of Britney...

Archived