Home

ewan mcgregor in Harry Potter 3?

Professor Snape

ok well i saw on a site that ewan will be Professor Lupin. For those of u who don't no who Professor Lupin is, he takes Lockharts place as Defense against the Dark Arts teacher. He also was James Potter's Friend and Sirius Black's friend.

it doesn't say that it is ewan but it looks exactly like him, he could be in Harry Potter cuz he is english or Irish or something and Harry Potter is with the UK, and it is the picture of him when he is in episode 1 with his jedi robes. It is a personality quiz and i am Lupin and it is ewan.

http://www.jamiefrost.co.uk/whoareyou/personality.php

If it don't work, register, take the test and look at VIEW PROFILE FOR: and look for remus.

Or go to the link in my Sig, it should be him

Can see him doing Bond - think it would be unfair on him. He is a great actor, but I don't think he could get the part down as wel as Pierce or Dalton (WOOOW there - hold the flames, yes - I liked Dalton. Thought he was truer to original character)

But I reply to this topic due to an arguement my Girlfriend and I keep having - Jedi versus Hogwart, Duel of TeamFFA - who would win.

I say Jedi, she reckons Potter's lot...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I loved Moulin Rouge! :eek:

Yes,we can tell from this that you liked it.

(Dont ask how I remember..for some reason I have it bookmarked..:eyeraise:)

Also,for that jedi and wizard thing...

"Lumarious Capritotas"

"By the force,you turned my nose into a onion,bitch!"

"Oooooh teacher he cussed!"

"Oh for the love of!"

*Jedi grips Hermiome and Ron and puts them over the cliff*

"Muwhahahaha!"

*Jedi drops them to thier doom*

*Harry Potter coems up*

"No..hermiome..ron..YOU SHALL PAY,Anakin!!"

*Harry gets the Griffindor Sword*

*Harry tries to stike Anakin*

*Anakin disenigrates the sword with his lightsaber*

"You just got on my bad side,boyo!"

*Anakin DFA's Harry*

"I killed them..I killed them all..the woman and children too...I slaughtered them like the poor actors they ARE!"

:D

Edit- Woah woah woah,since when was bitch un-censored?

Jedi would whoop up on anyone from Hogwarts. The only limit to a Forceuser's power is what he believes he can do. Harry Potter's brand of magic is limited by knowledge of wand-motions, incantations and potions. A Sith could have any Hogwarts witch or wizard choking (and unable to speak, I might add) on the ground before they could pull out their wand. A Jedi would just disarm them and go to town with their lightsaber :D

Now, Gandalf or Sauruman vs. a Jedi... that battle might be a little closer.

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Much closer yes. But the Jedi would prevail. Hehe just Force pull the ring off Saurons finger.

Sauron- Hey! Wtf? Give that back!

Jedi- Hehe! You suck!

Jedi Force speeds around Sauron swishing saber all over. Sauron looks confused for a sec and then falls into little pieces. :giggle1:

With wizards it would be a push pull fight until the Jedi got tired of it and did lightning on their balls. :lightning:eek:

JK! ;) But really I do have alot of respect and admiration for Lotr. I love the wizards. They kick ass. Heck I even have midnight premier tickets for TTT. :thumbsup:

Still the Jedi are the best. :)

Edit: Btw why doesnt Snape ever get the dark arts teaching position? I thought hed get it after Quiril (sp) was gone. He looks like the best guy for the job and he wants it so much. Yet he never gets it. Can a book scholor explain this? Ive just watched the movies.

If Ewan is in the movie.....I still won't watch it. Not a big fan of Harry Potter movies.......*shrugs*

Originally posted by LONGBOW19

ewan mrcregor is british.

He is? I thought he was Scottish.........

*Groovy!!*

I know you know for sure!! ;)

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

He is? I thought he was Scottish.........

;)

Britain is wales, scotland and England, so he is both scottish and british. just as i'm both british and english

:)

edit: fine, you tell him leXX

Originally posted by JediNyt

Edit: Btw why doesnt Snape ever get the dark arts teaching position? I thought hed get it after Quiril (sp) was gone. He looks like the best guy for the job and he wants it so much. Yet he never gets it. Can a book scholor explain this? Ive just watched the movies.

If you read the third book, you see how terrible DoDA teacher he is (even worse than Lockhart:eek: ). Perhaps he was being hold back by Dumbledore or something. Also, he is the only Potion teacher they have.

Archived