Home

Found a mistake in Star Wars Episode II!

Matt-Liell

Originally posted by whitedragon

why do people need to bash epII. theres mistakes in all movies live with it

im not bashing it! im a HUGE star wars fan! i just thought id point it out in the interest of seeing whether or not other people noticed it or if there was something wrong with my DVD!:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sivy B

it's when han & chewie, luke & leia are running about the death star. they split up and you hear a voice over a comm saying, they've split up, they're now on levels something and something. then you see a group of stormtropper coming through a blast door and the one on the right must of been a bit too tall and smacks his head.

http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inbox/view.html?id=4246074374&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imagestation.com%2Fpicture%2Fsraid38%2Fp3a46e69d14af8d0adcc9289b42c6b3d0%2Ffd15f406.gif&caption=trooperbloop

see for yourself,

and i believe it's still on the SE as well

thanks muchly sivy but sadly when i click that i get... well this "IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM IMAGESTATION

Sony ImageStation is currently unavailable for use. The site downtime is only temporary and is part of our ongoing efforts to improve the ImageStation service for your better enjoyment.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thank you for your continued support,

The ImageStation Team" sigh. ill try again later and hopefully laugh myself silly. thanks for the effort though.

edit: saw it on a different site though it looked kinda grainy, i laughed. thanks man. oo and i just made "jedi" yay!

Originally posted by Matt-Liell Arroblade

im not bashing it! im a HUGE star wars fan! i just thought id point it out in the interest of seeing whether or not other people noticed it or if there was something wrong with my DVD!:D

i know your a big star wars fan. its the SW fans who bash :rolleyes: and another thing ITS YOUR DVD. J/K:D

Originally posted by Darth Knight

it is funny how the only people that bash star wars are the people who are big star wars fans

Real simple to explain - we have HIGH standards! We expect our SW viewing experiancec to be COMPLETELY free of error! And if GL cant keep US satisfied, can't meet our reasonable demands for absolute perfection in all things SW, then dangit, we gotta SAY something! :)

Originally Posted by Chewbaco His light saber could've gotten destroyed and picked up another one from a dead jedi and used it, there are many other possibilities.

Duh he had to, when the jedi were surrounded he was dragged in the cirlce, he did not have a saber (because everyones where ignited) he had to pick up a different one. There were so many dead jedi he must have just picked one up ignited and well fought.

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

BBTW, why would mace have a PURPLE light saber?????

Because Sam J is Mace, and he is so friggin' BAD ARSE that he got to use a spankin' purple saber instead of the traditional blue or green one :D

Seriously, don't buy the damn movies, rent them all at blockbuster man.

If you would take time to notice when Dooku talks to all the jedi Ki adi and another Jedi were CAPTURED by the droids, and are shoved into the group of the other jedi by two droids, and it appears both are cuffed. So, obviously they had their sabers taken away, and someone obviously gave them both new sabers. 'Nuff said. I just watched the DVD and this is the truth :p

Archived