Home

The Lord of the Rings: the two towers opens today!

lukeskywalker1

You bet someone doesnt know? eek7.gif

Ok, well then that guy havent seen any LOTR threads in the Swamp I guess, no news form the world whatsoever.

anyways i just wanted to make a thread about something and LOTR was all i could think about.

oh ok, why dont we all make a new thread of the first thing that comes to our mind?

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

i bet someone doesn't know, anyways i just wanted to make a thread about something and LOTR was all i could think about.

Anyone who doesnt know when LOTR is released, really doesnt want to see it,I think.

But the movie looks great. I'm gonna go watch in on friday.The treants look like total badasses.(For trees,anyway...)

I saw the premier on the 17th! Well it was 11:59pm when I saw it so thats why it was the 17th. We got out of the theater at 3:00am on the 18th, well of course.:p I was first in line for my theater! There were 3 other theaters in the place that was showing it. I waited 12 hours in line for it. Absolutely worth it. Only one word I am able to muster up for it all...:eek:...wow...:eek:

Btw the theater I was at was Edwards Mira Mesa Stadium 18. In case anyone here went to the same one. Maybe we saw eachother. I was the guy in front at the Chinese.

Who else saw the premier? :cool:

Archived