Home

If time travel were possible...

leXX

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by obi-wan13

I'd go back to when Tyrion's parents first meet, and say "NO! DON'T DO IT!!!! RUN AWAY NOW!!!!!! DO NOT LET THIS RELATIONSHIP CARRY!!!!!"

:p

I'd napalm your parents. No matter what,thier geneseed shouldnt be passed. Especially if it creates you.:p

Go to the future, and buy ALOT of shares from when microsoft started............and then, id go to the future and buy alot of almanacs.......so i can have alot of money, then id check if id have a married life after all...with someone nice, and good lookin

Yo this is mad weird, but i was deeply thinking about this like a week ago..i wont say what put me in this mindstate becuase this is an all age forum. Anyway I would map out my travels I would love to see the evoluation of man and how we came to be. Seeing how the apes and everything moved foward. But if that wasnt true...but I think it is. I would like to see how the storys of God panned out through time. I would like to see my fathers life from his birth to his death. I never knew my father he left when i was born but i would like to see his "saga' and see what made him choose the paths he did so I could get a better understanding of him.

well firstly i would find out next weeks lottery numbers :p

secondly i would go to the year 2005 and watch ep III and then come back and post the ending here at the swamp :D

it would be tempting to go back to the year 0000 a.d,

but then would you really want to know if jesus existed, i mean how would the knowledge effect you?

Archived