Home

If time travel were possible...

leXX

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sivy B

it would be tempting to go back to the year 0000 a.d,

but then would you really want to know if jesus existed, i mean how would the knowledge effect you?

Jesus, he probably existed. But what fun it would be to find out he's nearly made up of complete myth and exaggerations.

Hmm.... maybe save him from getting crucified, and look at the implications this would have?

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Him not getting crucified would change this world SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!

Yup.

But then again, so would simply going back in time.

However, I'm pretty sure another cult woud rise instead of Christianity - you can't keep religion from rising.

I wouldn't go very far into the past 'cause I wouldn't want to mess stuff up. Most likely I'd go into the future, see if anything really terrible happens and maybe I could fix it somehow.

First, I'd ask out one girl I'm good friends with, if she said yes, I'd leave it as it was, if she said no, I'd go back a little and not ask her out so nothing would be weird. Hey, call me a romantic. :D

the problem with time is that we dont understand it

it is a thing ..... it can be warped ... but we are yet to find out how .... its all theories

many of them contradict each other.... most of them are unintelligble to the normal human being

i quite like this

the past has happened ... and if we could travel into it .... we would have ...

the future is yet to be determined

this would say its not possible ..... but i wont rule it out we should never rule nething out

problem with time is that its a concept invented by men, and our understanding of it is constricted by the already deeply ingrained ideas.

I'd liek to see the theorised Big Bang and would like to know happened before it. However, Time was born with the big bang, so it didnt exist before that...:nut::explode:

But as time is considered to be a 4th dimension, then, it can be assumed a way to track to a particular point on this continuem.

Nowhere, if I would go back in time like 100 years, who knows what could happen? Maybe I do something that change the future and then the future I was used to wouldnt exist would it? Or maybe I died, it wouldnt affect the future very much but I would have to be born again and live again. I dont think were ready for time travells yet.... maybe we never will be......

Archived