Home

Name Brands

Elessar-Eärfalas

clothes wise, its to the wallyworld(wal-mart) for my clothes..

shoes wise, never had name brand(always wal-mart) except recently when my feet grew to size 14-15 and walmart dont carry that size...so right now i have a pair of Reebox DMX's...but i plan on getting either addias or nike next...

Clothes: Fubu, Ecko, Adidas, Nike, and also Jersey's. So far I have T-mac's, Iverson's, Mourning's(Which I dont wear anymore cuz he autographed it at a Heat game), Bryant's. Football: Emmit Smith. College Football: Florida Gators Jersey, Miami Hurricanes Jersey, and Florida State Jersey. Soccer: England(the best), Costa Rica, Italy, Ecuador, and Various others that ae not national but they're like leagues.

Shoes: Nike, Lugz, Reebok, and Adidas

Whatever fits my feet for shoes, as long as they last. For a while Nike didn't make shoes that fit my feet, but now they do, but I still don't have any. I wear whatever feels comfortable on my feet, currently a pair of New Balance shoes, but they won't get much wear this year, not until my knee is in good shape.....

For pants, I mostly like Old Navy and American Eagle.

For shirts, I usually try to shop at Aeropostale and American Eagle. Sometimes I get tshirts at Old Navy, but not usually.

As for shoes, I dont usually care. I aim for Nike, but I'm not exclusive.

I dont really do it for brands. I just really like the look and feel of the brands I wear. I've always liked American Eagle alot, even if they are bloody expensive sometimes.

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

Shoe wise is the only thing I do a name brand with. I wear Nike sneakers and cleats. I also like birkenstock sandles and boots do not matter. Other than that, I dont care, just whatever looks nice and does not cost an ass load.

He summed it up... I like Nike shoes...

when it comes to clothing... freakin ay... Why do name brands insist on plastering their name all over the frickin clothing. I hate that... I've gotten sick of trying to find my usual shirts that I like, so I've just given up... I just have a bunch of solid colour shirts that I have no idea who they're made by... When it comes to shorts.. I just buy whatever is on the rack and I'll be able to stand wearing for 6+ months

Archived