Home

Movies that have made you cry?

Reborn Outcast

Originally posted by Darklighter

Donnie Darko looks sooooo good. I've been waiting since May for that movie to come out. Can't wait til it's released on DVD in the UK:)

It is good, end is sad. Has to have the saddest song I've ever heard.

And I don't think laughing so hard you cry counts. :D

I rarely tear up but Ive come close a few times

In AOTC I almost teared when Shmi died. I felt pretty much like Ani did. What a terrible loss and heart break it was. I was sad and angry.

Gladiator was pretty sad too. I like that movie alot. At the end I feel good though cause its a very happy ending despite Maximus death. He does reunite with his fam.

In TFOTR Boromirs death got to me but no tears.

Anis death in ROTJ was very sad the first time I saw it, and it still is I think.

One movie that did make me tear up alot was White Fang. I was only 10 and it was when Jack made White Fang run away so hed be free. It made me ache seeing that. But in the end they came back to eachother so it was cool.

A movie that made me cry from laughing has got to be Dumb and Dumber. :rofl::cry8:

the movie Cadence with charlie sheen. sheen is sent to a military prison, and he's the only white guy there.

the one character, sweetbread (i think), doesn't speak at all in the movie, but has an amazing singing voice. near the end he ... well, you know ... and i cryed like a baby.

I don't really cry at movies, the only one I have cried at was "Armageddon", when Bruce(I forget the guys name in the movie.:D ) Pushed Ben(I forget his name in the movie too.) Back into the ship and Ben was cryin' and Bruce was cryin' and everyone was cryin', it made me cry the first time I saw it, but not the second.

EDIT: I wish I could keep my points right now, I would post one more so I'd b at 1111 posts, and my points would be 111. That would be cool.:D

Archived